It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama wired for speeches?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I guess since were asking whether Palin had an ear piece on during the debate it is only fair that we examine evidence that Obama is being wired for his impromptu speeeches

Look at this video

www.youtube.com...://strata-sphere.com/blog/

Notice how he stumbles, and then sort of tells some one that he has corrected what he says. He is not talking to the audience, he is not looking at anyone in front of him. And he is totally ‘off the stage’ mentally when he is talking. So either he has a line to God, or he has an ear piece.

[edit on 10/4/08 by mabus325]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
A lot of people are wired, why not? What if you were a target and need police backup or notice or something? It means nothing because either way being dictated or used to remember lines does not mean he does not believe in what he is saying. G.W.Bush uses them for his speechs because he gets nervous and loses him self. I am not too sure it mounts up to conspiracies.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I think people really make themselves out to be who they truly are when they start screaming the use of ear pieces at a debate, and I say this in response to the closed thread because I cannot reply there now for the evidence that staff provided was not as clear as they believe it to be with all due respect. It's up to the eyes of the beholder, plain and simple.

Now, on to this thread, does anyone really believe democrats or republicans would allow the other to wear an ear piece at a debate? Who in their right mentality would ever risk it? It's political suicide. Again, this is what is wrong with our country. People need to grow up, stop sticking to the same party their moma and daddy are on, and start voting on what they believe in. If everyone did that perhaps we might see the return of the real democratic party that's been MIA for over 60 years and replaced by lunatics. But hey they call themselves democrats, so it's okay to vote them into office.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join