It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How come Alex Jones never discusses UFOs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
How come Alex Jones never discusses UFOs? He has been doing a fine job covering the Bailout and the associated financial crisis, and of course putting people in the picture when it comes to the New World Order.

So, I am curious, how come he never touches the UFO subject? Does anybody know his position on exopolitical matters? Has he ever made any public comment on anything ET-related?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
From what I can glean it is not that he does not believe in them, but due to the nature of his work it is best that he remain firmly grounded in information that he can prove. The minute he delves off into the world of UFO's he will lose a lot of support for his cause when people begin to place him in the same 'tin-foil hat' category that many of us believers have been shoved into.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Why don't you ask him?

He will either get defense and sarcastic or make a halarious animated voice (as he does) or both.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
Why don't you ask him?

Well I assume you would have to be 'within the North American Union'
to phone up his radio show!

I guess the main reason would probably be that Alex deals in cold hard FACTS, while the alien subject (though being my dear favourite subject) is based more on conjecture. When we have congressmen actually coming out and saying that martial law, depression, 3000 point drop in the DOW, blood in the streets would be a reality if the bailout was passed, we are dealing with the reality of a situation. With aliens, we have to piece things together and draw our own conclusions. Perhaps Alex steers clear of such topics to avoid muddying the waters of his research / reputation?

Still, it would be interesting to know his take on the whole ET thing.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by RiotComing]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Oooh sorry I didn't read your post. Yes I fully agree, and have starred it. It's in his best interest to be well clear of the tinfoil hat brigade. That's the most logical reason, for sure.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that Alex Jones doesn't believe in UFOs, or at the very least, since he cannot prove it, he doesn't talk about them. I did see an interview with Alex once where he was asked if he believed in David Icke's reptilians, and he said that he did not.

Alex Jones, as has been said, typically sticks with stuff that he can prove, and except for one time when I saw him speak about vaccinations, he is able to back up what he says with official documents, video evidence, or other solid information.

Also, Alex Jones is a devout Christian (I cannot remember what denomination) and a lot of Christians don't believe in alien life, though there are exceptions.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Alex was on coast to coast am the other night and he did bring up e.t.'s,though he said that it would be a false flag e.t. event and they would try to push something on us.He also commented that while he does think it is an interesting subject,he does have to stick to what he can prove.He believes that most of what we see is man made craft.He commented on the true state of technology being higher than what we are led to believe,after talking to some of the people in the Space Defense Initiative started by Reagen back in the 80's.I am a subscriber to streamlink,I am able to download past coast to coast shows,And I freakin love that show.I highly recommend this show to A.T.S.fans,it is right up our alley.Good question,I wondered myself,and could only speculate until I heard him the other night on C2Cam.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
The above posters are right on, in that he has to stick to the facts...

A few weeks ago he said his wife, friends etc were all mentioning UFO's to him, and while he was interested in the subject he couldn't cover it because he couldn't prove it.

He then went on to mention:
A) A ship the size of 3??? football fields over Dallas (can't remember where or when, if anyone knows of this sighting please post)
B) Gov. documents where they admit they can project holograms/images of UFO's hundreds of feet across.
C) Sightings of huge projectors being wheeled out/back again where U.F.O's are sighted.

It seems he's in the NWO/hologram camp. He's also mentioned James Cameron working full time on holographic black ops for the last five years.

IIRC, I think he also said something about the universe being huge and that other life was possible.

Like many NWO researchers, he has heard of Blue Beam and the Fake Alien Invasion plan, but what struck me was that he wasn't 100% sure. This is only my opinion, and I could be mistaken, but there seemed a little bit of doubt/excitement in his voice, like he was at least a bit open to the possibility of other life visiting earth.

In conclusion, I would place him 95% in the Mil/Gov Hologram camp with 5% of doubt....

Good to see the infowar alive and kicking at ATS.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by daeoeste
while he does think it is an interesting subject,he does have to stick to what he can prove.

Wow, thanks for that! I'm glad you heard him speak on the subject. It's true, he's got to stick with what he can prove. Thanks so much for your post.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Sure thing buddy.
If you want to listen to the interview yourself and dont subscribe to streamlink, I am sure it is on youtube.Happy researching!

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
You may be interested in seeing this video:

Alex Jones on UFOs,Aliens,and Project Blue Beam

"Who-WHO will watch The Watchmen"?

OwlMan

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I would say A;ex Jones has his hands more than full with the evil terrestrial forces that he is waging war against...i.e. the NWO, Bilderberg, the NAU

He doesnt have a need for an interplanetary Boogie Man...the enemy here on Earth is real enough and plenty powerful enough as it is. Aliens arent the ones who are trying to enslave us all, it is mortal man who we should fear.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Hey, why don't you and some others here do a little research and spell checking before you post here or any where else for that matter. It gets really old reading questions that could easily be researched and answered instead some of you are obviously too damned lazy to do your own work and try to get others to answer your questions. Please do your own work from now on, you will find you will learn a lot more than you bargained for. And please either learn to spell or use a spell checker.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
While a facinating subject it's not what he should be devoting most of his time on, that's what George Noory is for.

He does seem to believe and is interested in the subject according to that video/C2C snippet.

I asked myself the same question before and I personally figured it was not compatible with his religious believes but apparently I was wrong.

new topics

top topics

join