It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unreported Riots In the Washington D.C. Area

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Unreported Riots In the Washington D.C. Area

www.youtube.com

Just as the gas shortage is going unreported so to are these riots in D.C. After reviewing this fellows videos I would like to say they are faked but I am having trouble doing that. Based on the amount of people and the time frame and the minor details it looks like this fellowPass is posting real stuff.... And when I think about the Southeast being without gas this seems like it would be the logical conclusion of such an event.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 3-10-2008 by titorite]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Not much more need be said. I found a link to this stuff on another thread and I believe it is worth reportsing. We did not know about the Gas crisis from any mainstream sources instead one of our own had to tell us about it and since then we have learned all sorts of very disturbing things. Now I watch this... and I encourage all of you to watch all of felloPasses videos and decide for yourself. Because like I have said, I would like to say all these videos are phony.... but I can't. The events from the major events to the minor details look like reality... and not previous riots but something this year recent... and I know its not from IKE because I live in texas....

So just what the heck is going on in Virginia?

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
can you verify that this is in the united states?

i did not hear one English word, but i did hear some chanting that reminds me of Muslim for some reason, although i did see white people.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Nop, I live in DC and I can tell you none of this happened here around September 30th when that video was posted.

Maybe it's from the RNC demonstrations.
I don't know.

But it is not from here.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

I have no idea about this but I know you did not hear muslim voices... Thats silly... This video maybe from a hoaxer.... But saying it happened in muslim land is like saying those escalades are from the 60s.

No where ever this happened it was recent. and It was in the USA and I have been to DC when I used to live in Virgina. THAT looks like Virginia. At least to me. I could be wrong, true. But it looks like northern VA and the DC area to me.....

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I'm sorry to say but this guy is plagiarising events from around the world and saying they are events occurring in America. Take this one for instance...

uk.youtube.com...

He calls it food riots in DC. Tell me, how many cops in DC wear the Britsh police uniform? This video shows race riots in Burnley just down the road from me.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Hey Schrodingers dog, Do you live in the arlington area? Because this was uploaded yesterday video link

Aslo I fell I should ask, As most of the south east has little to no gas, does your area have gas?

[edit on 3-10-2008 by titorite]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
You see, here is the problem my friends. All of these paranoids, who have been proclaiming the onset of civil unrest and martial law, are beginning to come to the realization that their baseless wild eyed fantasies are not going to come true.

So, they have decided to resort to out and out lies and have begun inventing fictitious events to avoid being exposed as frauds. Expect more and more of these cases where people claim riots are happening but are not being reported.

They do this because they believe, since so many buy into these bogus warnings, that you are stupid.

Prove them wrong. Stop falling for these lies.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by titorite

I used to live in Roslyn, I live in Glover Park now, and I am extremely familiar with all of Arlington.

I can tell you 100% that this is a hoax.
Never happened.
I promise you.

edit: No gas shortages here. Gas is not cheap but it is plentiful.

[edit on 10/3/2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

So would you call this news about the Gas shortage from AP a lie?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I'm backing up schrodinger's dog here - I have a close relative who is a police officer in Washington, DC and who lives in NoVA, and I have a bunch of friends in the surrounding areas.

None of these videos are from recent days in DC, NoVA or MD.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
reply to post by Night Watchman

So would you call this news about the Gas shortage from AP a lie?

I don't know if it's true or not, but I in general am not very trusting of the AP. Not so much as in they will make up hoaxes or anything, just that they spin things etc for the mainstream status quo.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Ummm... yeah.. and now I have to say that due to the lack of other video reports I may of been taken in by a hoax...

I mean I have been wondering about the results of the gas shortage.... But so far only one guy is reporting these events on you tube.... so while the footage is real it is likly not from the DC area....

Still..... I wonder, but I am not very convinced that this article I have posted is reliable.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
That video of a gas crisis is in NC.
Here is the idiot who is posting these videos.
youtube.com...
Im pretty sure they are not what he says they are.
They are real video's but of something else.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
reply to post by tankthinker

I have no idea about this but I know you did not hear muslim voices... Thats silly... This video maybe from a hoaxer.... But saying it happened in muslim land is like saying those escalades are from the 60s.

did i say i heard muslim voices..... no

maybe you should get your facts straight before you go accusing, i said there was a chanting that reminded me of muslim, not that i heard muslim voices

i mean whats wrong with you? get things right before going all out on an argument, i mean its ridiculous to have to put up with people who always do that stuff especially on this site

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The gas shortage has been reported. It's just no big mystery why it happened and it's only short term and isolated to certain parts of the country. You posted a report with a full explanation.

There are bigger fish to fry currently regarding the economy and the election.

[edit on 2008/10/3 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I researched every newspaper online, and all blogs and videos..I found NOTHING on riots...I would say..HOAX

top topics

join