It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Brother's Cell Phone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I'm not sure I even want to know how this technology will be used. I'm sure initially it will be applied for military purposes but it's the other, more Orwellian, ways that it could be used that concern me.

Cell phones can already be used for tracking purposes, on or off. Unless the battery is removed, it will ping the nearest tower.

forums.makezine.com...

Post Doctoral Associate or Research Scientist Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA

Individual will work under the auspices of the House-n Research Group to contribute to the development of a hardware and software system that will measure physical activity type, intensity, and location in very large populations of adults using ordinary mobile phones (see web.mit.edu...).

web.mit.edu...

Does anyone know more about the potential uses of this technology?

[edit on 3/10/2008 by kosmicjack]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Just to be clear, this is a job posting for an MIT researcher to work on this project, which is apparently already commenced. I wonder what the time-table for completion is?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
apparently the astronaughts found a mobile phone like device on the moon that was reverse engineered and henceforth released.

i believe it was as many other such salvaged tech,a trojan horse,they wanted us to find it,reverse engineer it and use it throughout our societies in order to impliment a system of global microwave emitters and reflectors.

the clue may be in the fact microwaves can be used for mind control
www.raven1.net...

Reported Symptoms 1. Microwave hearing 2. Transmission of specific commands into the subconscious 3. Visual disturbances, visual hallucinations 4. Inject words, numbers into brain via electromagnetic radiation waves 5. Manipulation of emotions 6. Reading thoughts remotely 7. Causing pain to any nerve of the body. 8. Remote manipulation of human behavior from space 9. Harassment, stress symptoms such as helicopters flying overhead 10. Seeing, as in a camera, through your eyes, i.e. to see what you see exactly 11. Control of sleep patterns. 12. Computer-brain interface, control and communication 13. Complex control of the brain such as retrieving memories, implanting personalities

educate-yourself.org...

microwave towers are being erected everywhere,wherever i look i now see one,on top of buildings,in schools,hospitals,i can see 11 from where i am,FULL BLOWM towers,nowhere on earth needs 11 freakin towers!

project blue beam requires the voice of god to be in every person heads and to control thier thoughts and actions...its all in full swing.

i might add,i had a helicopter flying overhead whilst i was tryping that

naughty god machine!

[edit on 3-10-2008 by welivefortheson]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
this also an illuminating link,showing how schizophrenia is actually disease caused by mircowave EM mind control and interfernce.

cogprints.org...

ever wondered why schizo always includes "being controlled by an outside force"
well its so "they" can mind control whom ever they want and no one blinks an eye.

its also remarkable the number of asssassinations undetaken by people who said they were on a mission from "god",and henceforce classified as being mentally ill for they were being "controlled by an outside force".

you may want to add in the islamic extremists crimes,they believe its god telling them to go blow something up,when infact its our beloved machines who are here to depopulate earth.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by welivefortheson]

new topics

top topics

join