It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does one awaken his close friends and family to the crisis?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Every ATS members knows what is going on, the 9/11, Federal Reserve business, and NWO; I am NOT wasting time restating the obvious.

I am asking this: how does one COMMUNICATE this information to other people without making him/herself into an idiot?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I got a call tonight from my step-mom. She had to foreclose her house a couple months ago, after losing her job. Went through her entire savings while trying to find another, and now doesn't feel secure in her current job.

She sounded very worried about the state of the economy, and is afraid of losing her job again, and basically a lot of the same things we worry about at ATS. Crash, etc.

She watches and believes FAUX "news".

I honestly think people around us are already waking up without our help. And finding that our paranoid rants are all coming true.

I warned her months ago, along with hoping to god it wasn't all true.

Honestly, if you have sounded like an idiot before... They will believe you now. That is my opinion. Now is the time. Tell them what is really going on. And, there is much more chance now than ever, that they'll believe it..

EDIt: Damn typos tonight

[edit on 3-10-2008 by LostNemesis]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

Some people are not ready to be awakened. Some never will be.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Well I had that same problem witha few family members for a while. Try using only facts. Show them hard evidence of literally everything you want to educate them on. Start from the beginning and tell it like a story throwing in news articles, msm, whatever available. If that doesn't work start off small. Whatever you are trying to get across start small. Don't instantly blow their mind

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trustnoone1987

Well I had that same problem witha few family members for a while. Try using only facts. Show them hard evidence of literally everything you want to educate them on. Start from the beginning and tell it like a story throwing in news articles, msm, whatever available. If that doesn't work start off small. Whatever you are trying to get across start small. Don't instantly blow their mind

Start small; with what?

Do you think "spontaneously" "finding" a "talk show" by "Alex Jones" would do the job?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Just depends what you want to educate them on. I'm guessing NWO type thing. I would just start by hinting at things. The bailout is a good way to start. Tell whoever you want to awaken a majority of Americans don't want this bail out but they are still doing it?! See where it goes. Some people
are forever sheeple though....

Well I don't want to derail your thread here but I don't know if Alex Jones is the right way to go. Just show them some good info online. Maybe show a little bit on Kissenger?

[edit on 3-10-2008 by Trustnoone1987]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
NWO and what's coming. I mean, everyone ALREADY KNOWS the federal government is criminal; almost nobody knows just how deep the issue gets.

Would organize a public listen to the Alex Jones radio show do the job? A public showing of ENDGAME?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I find this kind of research is best served to yourself. It's very hard to truly trust one another - especially with today's anti-trust climate. A public showing would be a fiasco who's only outcome would be wanting to give Alan Smithy credit for it's organization. People ALWAYS go with the flow, especially while considering such impacting views.

People don't know how to deal with real information as they've all been efficiently and systematically programmed through the various mainstream sideshows, entertainment and unfeignedly unimportant sound-bytes, and in such a situation it's an instinctual reaction to simply look to the immediate vicinity toward someone else's expressions and body language in an effort to discover some popular reactionary direction instead of actually letting anything sink in. It's truly disturbing that we care so much what other people think.

I believe it's best to start with only a foundation in any subject (as they all lead to the same mega-truth in the end) and let them try to answer further questions with their own research. I've been researching this subject for 20-odd years and it is very rarely productive to try to teach someone yourself. The best part about your quandary is its ease of delivery. Every news show and most all television (among the easiest) all provide you with a multitude of opportunity to lay out hints and comments in any tone you wish. The tone will not have nearly as much impact as the actual words themselves after awhile, and people will simply (even sometimes secretly) look the information up themselves. After the first inkling of the actual horrible truth is dimpled into their respective gray matter(s), whole seemingly plural epiphanies leading to the spiderweb which is the truth is the only inevitable outcome.

What is that(?), you may ask...

Unfortunately, money indeed does equal power, and power indeed does equal corruption, therefore absolute money equals absolute power equals absolute corruption.

I do not believe in god, but I believe in the 7 heavenly virtues (Whether there is a god or not, does anyone know what they are?), yet it's easier for barely-conscious, hardly-sentient beings to practice the 7 deadly sins.

Human beings truly haven't even started evolving yet...maybe a high-sunspot season was destined to finally remove our lymbic regions (as I laugh sarcastically, bitterly and ultimately quite cynically), but I think we're fixing to do that ourselves in no uncertain terms.

I suppose I could have been a little more positive, but I've had my fair share of blowing smoke up peoples' @$$3$.

Besides, I believe we've embarked upon the horizon of whatever is going to happen already, and it's far too late for people to get the true picture. The best avenue we can take right now is to simply continue to prepare, and be the best guides and protectors we can be when we're needed.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by lagnar]

top topics

join