It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exercise Vigilant Shield.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
An anonymous poster in another thread pointed this out:

www.northcom.mil...

PETERSON AIR FORCE BASE, Colo. – North American Aerospace Defense Command and U.S. Northern Command along with U.S. Pacific Command, the Department of Homeland Security as well as local, state and other federal responders will exercise their response abilities against a variety of potential threats during Exercise Vigilant Shield ‘08

"National Level Exercise 1­08 will include the simulated detonation of three radiological dispersal evices within the USNORTHCOM and U.S. Pacific Command areas of responsibility.

Here's the link to the factsheet.

www.norad.mil...

This is just like exercise Vigilant Guardian, on 9-11.

Is this really happening?

[edit on 2/10/08 by enigmania]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Good find S&F. hmmmmm this doesn't sound good. I wonder which cities will be under this exercise.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by The Revealer]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Is Atlanta in that area, I've heared multiple reports of something maybe going to happen in Atlanta.

I don't know, but this is really crazy.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
That sounds like another false flag operation. I wouldn't doubt that Atlanta would be one of those cities.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by The Revealer]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by enigmania

Crazy?
It's pretty insane if you're asking me.
I'd say it's insanely crazy, even.

I heard Atlanta, and New York.
And maybe Halifax- But I think that one's wrong, 'cause my friend mentioned it, and we're in Canada; well, in Halifax in Canada.
So, omit that part.

Troubling times ahead indeed.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by enigmania

These linked exercises will take place 15-20 October 2007 and are being conducted throughout the United States with several partner nations (Australia, Canada, and the United Kingdom), as well as the Territory of Guam.

www.northcom.mil...

This happened last year. I don't know why they named it VIGILANT SHIELD 2008 when it took place in 2007.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Jeah, I just spotted it, sorry for the commotion.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
on c2c some lady said she had a dream and there was a triangle on the US facings down. One point on the west coast, one point on the east coast, and one point in texas.

if three nukes are detonated it would be california area, houston, and new york. just my guess tho

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

USNORTHCOM’s primary exercise venues for VS-08 include locations in Oregon, Arizona and a cooperative venue with USPACOM in the Territory of Guam.

Oh Shi@.

I live in a targeted area. Time for a vacation.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
No, it was a mistake.

This happened last year.

Sorry people.

Mods please close thread.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania
No, it was a mistake.

This happened last year.

Fact Sheet – Exercise VIGILANT SHIELD 2008

www.northcom.mil...

It says 2008

[edit on 2-10-2008 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

No debating:

These linked exercises will take place 15-20
October 2007

www.northcom.mil...

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I hope this thread was NOT closed down. I, too, was confused about VS 08 and why there were no 2008 news releases about it, so I called NORAD at the phone number at the bottom of the original May 07 news release. It was called VS 08 because the federal fiscal year 2008 ran from July 1, 2007, through 6/30/2008.

In fact, VS 09 is scheduled to take place Nov. 12-20, 2008 -- days after the presidential election -- in California.

Now I have learned of another interesting group, called InfraGard, a program of the FBI. My son found an article about it in the March 2008 issue of The Progressive magazine. More information is available from the Infragard web site.I will be researching this later today if I have time, or on Monday if I don't have time today. But how much do you want to bet that InfraGard will be participants in this VS 09 exercise?

new topics

top topics

join