It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why America Should Listen to Ahmadinejad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Why America Should Listen to Ahmadinejad

www.daily.pk

The full text of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad`s speech to the UN General Assembly last week was printed in the Israeli newspaper.

Although our Founding Fathers would have comprehended and endorsed Ahmadinejad`s speech to the United Nations, present-day Americans would find it strange should they happen to hear about it.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Nice headline founded from Pakistan News Agency... Many good points indeed, and hard critics to people, who thinks they belong to the center, and everywhere in the world.

Yes, US has 700 bases around the world, but how long? All imperiums has crashed from same reasons: To arrogance and debt. Both we see a lot in USA today.

I havent believe a day to Irans threat, and I am not believing it today either. Like Iraq or Afghanistan was a "threat" , what it wasnt, so its Iran and Syria today, what they are not.

US Greed goes just over the line again. I just hope that financial breakdown goes much more further, and US has to back up their gears, and head from those 700 hundred bases back to home, where they DO belong, and left the world to its own citizens.

Stop The War!

www.daily.pk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I agree somewhat with your points, though the world is globalized, you can send a message to someone on the other side just as quickly as you can send a nuclear warhead to the other side. So the world should be left to it's own citizens and the world must have a sense of unity, as the first american states had, or the ancient greek cities, or the multiple and confusing german territories of the 17th-19th century had, and look at what they've become after their union. If it doesn't than history would repeat itself.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by kingsnake]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Really if I just take the view that I am from outer space and I just got here so I have no side to align myself with,Ahmadinijad doesn't sound any nuttier than any other head of state. He expresses the exact fears and dreams and hatreds,as his position and background would dictate. If there is anything to learn from him it would for me be to chose a wiser more well rounded leader,who can think outside the constraints of their narrow nationalist box

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

George W. Bush has grown old, erratic and rosy in the eight years of his presidency. Little remains of his combativeness or his enthusiasm for physical fitness. On this sunny Tuesday morning in New York, even his hair seemed messy and unkempt, his blue suit a little baggy around the shoulders, as Bush stepped onto the stage, for the eighth time, at the United Nations General Assembly.

He talked about terrorism and terrorist regimes, and about governments that allegedly support terror. He failed to notice that the delegates sitting in front of and below him were shaking their heads, smiling and whispering, or if he did notice, he was no longer capable of reacting. The US president gave a speech similar to the ones he gave in 2004 and 2007, mentioning the word "terror" 32 times in 22 minutes.

At the 63rd General Assembly of the United Nations, George W. Bush was the only one still talking about terror and not about the topic that currently has the rest of the world's attention.

"Absurd, absurd, absurd," said one German diplomat. A French woman called him "yesterday's man" over coffee on the East River. There is another way to put it, too: Bush was a laughing stock in the gray corridors of the UN.

America Loses Its Dominant Economic Role
www.iraq-war.ru...

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
That was a GREAT article,thanks for posting it ,I blame congress for not impeaching Bush there are so many charges that can be brought it's just ridiculous to have let him undermine the country to this extent for so long. In my opinion ,the guy is a traitor

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
USA will sooner or later be replaced by China , and in the end , i see USA endintg up either as a vassal to Israel or China

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Great post OP

star and flagged

I believe that Ahmadinejad is a better leader than what Bush has been.
He does speak of truth and of corruption in other governments, and he continuously addresses it at the UN meetings

He even comes to the united states to have interviews with our top news anchors...what other country's leader does that??? You never see bush being interviewed on CNN. Thats leadership, i hope he isnt corrupt as the people he talks about in his speeches (Ahmadinejad)

new topics

top topics

join