It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

will america wakeup in time?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
In 1913 Woodrow Wilson took us off the gold standard and installed the federal reserve bank.This monster brought on the great depression.You can look this up on the web.In 1933 FDR confiscated all the peoples gold.In the seventys Nixon got rid of our silver.Now the fed had total control over our money supply.
Eisenhower warned us of the military industrial complex however there were other industrial complexes growing.Insurance,medical/health to name two.Both political partys saw the money in this.Once they tasted the money it was all over.They became the corporate party.The corporate party has two branches republians and democrats.Need some proof?70% of the people wanted an end to the war so they elected democrats.How did that work for you?An awful lot of people wanted Bush impeached.Pelosi blocked impeachment.Most of them voted for fisa,the military commisions act and others that infringe upon your rights.They tell you what they think you want to hear until they are elected then do as thier corporate sponsers tell them.The main stream media is corporate owned.You see very little of third party canidates for a reason.Most of them would get rid of the federal reserve bank.Neither of the corporate party canidates will get rid of the fed.
It makes no difference to the fed which one wins election as long as they are from the corporate party.Maybe this quote will make some sence to you now.

I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to the Secretary of the Treasury Albert Gallatin (1802)

If people don't wake up soon and realise the corporations and bankers are running this country thru the corporate partys two branches the dems and repubs with control over the masses by the corporate owned main stream media this country will come to a very rude awakening.Use some common sence and look at how much attention these people pay to the people they are supposed to serve.I only have one question.Are you ready for your children to growup homeless?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Sorry mate, but it's too late. They have such a strong foothold in government now that they control every bill that goes through. The denial of this bailout is for show. Watch, it'll get passed with small little tweaks that will be hailed as MAJOR victories. It's all a big joke.

Thomas Jefferson had it right and yet greed has allowed for the Fed to take over. Or to be better put, the private banking industry. It's simply too late. The only thing that will change anything is for all out revolution by the people for the people. I hate to say it. Politics won't work anymore. The powers that be have assured that. You can't even vote in confidence now knowing that a vote for either candidate is pretty much a vote for the same. Sad really.

I've gotten to a point where I wish that the system would be allowed to collapse so we could step in and re-establish this government. Remove all of the bs acts and amendments. Remove the banking system. Have the congress run the funds like it was supposed to all along. Back it by gold if we have any left on this continent. If not, then back it by silver.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Agreed

We should if we have any forward thinkers Back it in Platinum...

Platinum is in great abundance in NEOs and the next real age of mining would be spaced based, Earth has limited resources, so Platinum, being the most common precious metal and the USA having the most dominant position in space should base it's economy for long term viability in Platinum which is the most abundant precious metal we can, realistically harvest for ourselves

But aside from that.

yeah, private bankers need to be taken way out of the loop and probably we will need to have a revolution for that to happen.

and No, Americans wont wake up in time

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
My dang alarm clock has that little button called a "snooze alarm". I am afraid I am one guilty of pushing too many times already.

Can I request a "wake-up" call for when this nightmare ends?

They will rework this piece of bailout crap... add some honey (FDIC increase)
and perfume (unemployment benefits increase), thereby increasing the cost to us, serve it up and tell us we have to eat it before we can leave the table. I say dump it on the floor, step on it and shuffle off across the carpet towrd the front door... open it and kick their asses (and elephants...to avoid bad word) through it.
What part of NO do they not understand?????

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

well as I see it the collapse of the system is pretty near and all that will get us is the north american union.That means the end of the constitution our sovernty and our freedom.The central banks will just grab a spot there until they can bring about the collapse of that system and usher in the new world order.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I think its pretty apparent that you didnt wake up in time.

Its not only the US though. The rest of the world is next once you guys fall...

Actually "wake up" is the wrong term. Knowing what is happening and doing something are two very different things. What can really the people do? Nothing that matters.

The resistance is bringing out the information about things, but even armed with all the information, who is going to change things?

[edit on 1-10-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

You are correct that I didn't wakeup in time.If the people get mad enough however I think things would change.Maybe that's wishful thinking I don't really know.However if the people voted third party and got rid of the federal reserve bank that would stop the fall.If america can survive this there is no reason for the rest of the world to fall.The big problem is getting people to see this when they can't see anything beyond thier corporate canidate.

new topics

top topics

join