It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Better late then never for Taledus...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I have been pondering some time about what to include with my introductory post, while at the same time participating on many threads, offerring opinions, and not just an attempt to gather a post count. After much thought, and no pre-planning, I will attempt to give it a go so as the other members here may get a better understanding of where I stand and what makes me tick.

If anyone has read some of my admissions on the forum you would understand that I admit to being mentally ill. I have suffered a very long time with Bipolar disorder and severe aggression and paranoia. While I have always thought of my problems as being literally unable to deal with stupid idiocy which affects me directly, aparently the psycological community believes otherwise...everyone is entitled to thier opinion.

And no...I am not on the prescribed medication because I would be physically unable to have a cognitive thought and the ability to stay awake for more than 10 minutes.

But as with many Bipoal individuals, I have many great thoughts...too many that I am able to deal with. I have delusions as well that I have already admitted to. However, understanding how this effects me on a day to day basis has been a long process which I feel I have mastered. I am able to understand, and apply some of what I see and hear that I know is not real to some of the numerous projects that I start. This is what I refer to as a unique way to gather new ideas, new stuff to use in the game I am programming, new technology dealing with advanced/theoretical physics, new...you get the idea. Not just another imagination tool. I do believe that this has something to do with my purpose on this Earth, possibly being effected by outside forces which have yet to be seen...only time will tell.

I have seen 1 UFO. Though so have a lot of people. However, I live across the river from a military facilty and have always associated what I saw as some testing going on. It was in the late evening time...and there was two of my best friends at that time with me who saw the same thing. Unfortunately when this happened, it was not at a time when parents bought camera phones for thier teenage kids. It was not the norm at the time. So no, I have no proof, just 1 hopeful incident, with witnesses...pretty exciting, huh?

I stand firm in my belief about the government...they are crooked. I don't believe any persons vote counts, so I don't even bother. I have rarely, if any, offered opinions about political posts because I really have nothing to add. I have found through the use of rhetoric, people here are trying to push thier views of conspiracy within the government with little or no tangible evidience. Sure, it might sound good once everything from 30 directions is added up and compiled neatly with an opinion of what "is going to happen", but yet stands as no proof...just conspiracy.

Unless there is proof, I will stand firm in my position, but will be open to LOGICAL input by others, with respect to thier belief/view.

That being said, I still am unable to get past this whole innability to trust ignorance...so just incase it was missed or lost in the mix, I will post here again:

There is $500 going to the person who can provide proof (tangible evidience) that the GFL/FL will be here on the 14th. When the 14th gets here, I will give that same person another $500 just for being able to back thier claim up. This offer will end this Friday at 9:50pm central time. After that all offers are off, and this whole idea whill be seen as a far cry for some medical attention.

Moving on... I hope that I have not offended anyone here with any of my opinions (aside from the GFL/FL people who I hope are crying because thier innuendo does is not working on everyone).

Blessings, Nanoo Nanoo, and all that stuff,
The King of the Wicker People: Taledus

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Taledus

Welcome aboard. That was a fantastic introduction. It makes me want to check out your other posts.

I hope you enjoy it here. Don't let this place get to you.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I had a bet with mysef as to whether I would get any replies...I lost the bet but won it at the same time

It doesn't get to me. I probably should have said that I answer every post in the same manner in which only one word can describe: Humble. While some here are trying to deny ignorance, I try to do it with some logic...something which only few here try to do. But at the end of the day, we will all go to sleep and wake in the morning to deal with it again (probably anyways).

I am glad to be here and appreciate the welcome.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Hi Taledus and welcome to ATS. I see that your have been busy posting for awhile, I hope that you are enjoying yourself. This is usually the part where I invite you to BTS, but I see you already visited there as well. Nice to meet you.

I love Tennessee and spend a great deal of time there. What a beautiful state! I have very strong emotional ties there.

Be well and enjoy your time here.

Rush

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Thanks. And I was here like 3 days before I even knew there was BTS...so much for paying close attention

My wife and I love it here...it is home for me, but since I brought her here from CA, she loves it too...but she is a nature freak, so she stays busy with all the wildlife.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Hey Taledus

Welcome to ATS

top topics

join