It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dreamers diary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
there was a theory that goes something like this:

space-time is the general medium that we live in. if time has the same properties of space, sometimes these "spaces" can flip where distance becomes time and time becomes distance and one of them shrinks to a singular dimension and the otherone extends (time-pace). when we dream our experience is timeless and we experience time-pace. when we wake up, we don't know where we are, if we have been sleeping in other spaces recently.

according to this theory we experience the near future and the near past in one physical space (in our bed in this case)... and we flip back and forth, this is the time where the images appear as they are tied to the medium witch we know to interpret in space-time, as you can interpret time-space in your dreams but not space-time.

so here are my dreams:

---------------

one of them i had about 3 moths ago. it was very sketchy (like all dreams) and it had some end of the world feeling to it. the first thing that hit me was the peacefulness, the silence of the whole journey. it started with my current backyard (i moved in 2 days ago).

the next thing i remember was the light. very-very bright light. the sun appeared to grew double in size in a few seconds. but the temperature was fairly pleasant with a light breeze. but i saw a storm or something and the place shifted to my grandmothers place. i watched as the "storm" ... like a duststorm ran towards me. it was quite a distance between us but already appeared to be 100's of miles high and covered the whole horizon. it was also bright. just a bit dimer then the sun. and i just watched.

and after that i traveled to a sort of an abandoned highway whit huge hops and boulders on it. the tarmac was too dusty to even recognize that it was a road but it was quite wide and flat. there was a huge hole in it. like the earth has split or something, and it began to pull me in. and we struggled for a long time before i woke up. it did not manage to pull me in for me to fall (like the awakening usually) and i wasn't afraid. like i sad before: peacefulness, silence, light and a light breeze.

---------------

one thing i have learned from my dreams that the sensation never changes. sooner or later you experience the same feeling. so therefore i can say it for sure that the world as we know will end in our lifetime because i knew myself in my dream like i do today. and there will be peace or pain, morelike of compassion than direct.

---------------

the otherone is from last week. it's more dynamic in nature and much darker. filled with uncertainty, fear and darkness. it figures the moon and a night without stars. the moon, like the sun before, has grown in size and darkened. like it was the perfect opposite of the previous dream. no wide perspectives here, no light an no breeze. it was the storm itself. after the darkening i felt something coming i knew something will happen. the space was filled with large dark objects, like the earth had thousands of dark moons and the one we knew - then it happened - has disintegrated before my "eyes".

i thought it was the end. i thought death will take me as soon as possible but the only death i managed to experience it was the death of the ones around me. i was alone. i was freezing in the dark war of noise and storm. i was unable to pass on. and there was nothing to pull me down, back into the awakening just the nothingness pain of the abyss. the images of cold rusted steel bar filled collapse tunnel and the cruel one of my dying girlfriend. witch bothered me most i couldn't even remember her face.

---------------

if it will end?, i'm sure it will. how will it end?, i hope the firstone. if that is, i look forward to it, and i don't mind if it will come tomorrow. the second one is the bitter taste of hell and i don't want to be here for another thousand years if it will come.

ps: sorry for my bad English if there is.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by encoder
the next thing i remember was the light. very-very bright light. the sun appeared to grew double in size in a few seconds. but the temperature was fairly pleasant with a light breeze. but i saw a storm or something and the place shifted to my grandmothers place. i watched as the "storm" ... like a duststorm ran towards me. it was quite a distance between us but already appeared to be 100's of miles high and covered the whole horizon. it was also bright. just a bit dimer then the sun. and i just watched.

and after that i traveled to a sort of an abandoned highway whit huge hops and boulders on it. the tarmac was too dusty to even recognize that it was a road but it was quite wide and flat. there was a huge hole in it. like the earth has split or something, and it began to pull me in. and we struggled for a long time before i woke up. it did not manage to pull me in for me to fall (like the awakening usually) and i wasn't afraid. like i sad before: peacefulness, silence, light and a light breeze.

You know what's weird is a dream I had the other week is a lot similar to yours. In my dream it was really nice weather and the world was ending. I could somehow see what was happening from space. I could see what looked like a planet right near Earth and it looked like it was sucking everything from the surface of the earth. The planet was red and black like there was lava all underneath or something and it was dying.

In my dream I knew something wasn't right and it felt like the world was ending. And believe it or not, in my dream I even went to ATS to see if there was any information on what was happening, but there wasn't any. I still knew something wasn't right. I not long after saw what looked like a vision in the sky and I felt it was from the other side of the world (it looked like New York or something) and all of this water was just rushing from the earth into space and being sucked up by this planet.

I kept looking for more info on the internet about what was happening but couldn't find any. Then suddenly I could see over New York (or a similar city?) and the city was flooded, everything was just being washed away. The strange thing was that the buildings were still standing! Everything else was being washed away by all the water flooding the city.

Eventually I could see the water really close to my house. It looked like there was a sea not far from my house (I don't live anywhere near the sea) and it was really stormy. And the water just kept coming closer to my house. It had already been on the other side of the world, but now it was coming to the other side. Eventually the water got into my house and was flooding it. I had grabbed my dog and then I started to look for my cat with my family. I found her and was holding onto her too and figuring out what to do, when my dream ended.

There's more to my dream, but this is the part I felt was relevant lol, this is just the shorter version.

the otherone is from last week. it's more dynamic in nature and much darker. filled with uncertainty, fear and darkness. it figures the moon and a night without stars. the moon, like the sun before, has grown in size and darkened. like it was the perfect opposite of the previous dream. no wide perspectives here, no light an no breeze. it was the storm itself. after the darkening i felt something coming i knew something will happen. the space was filled with large dark objects, like the earth had thousands of dark moons and the one we knew - then it happened - has disintegrated before my "eyes".

There was a dream I had before the one I mentioned above (about a week before?) that has some relevance to your second dream. This dream that I had before the one I mentioned above, contained the same image of the planet that was dying. It was towards the end of this dream where it was near what looked like a tennis court and it was a nice day. But then sky grew darker and I looked into the sky and I could see the moon, but then behind it I could see other planets behind it. And right behind our moon was the planet that looked like it was dying. It looked like it was falling apart, it was all black, but there were cracks where I could see red-hot lava underneath. And I was scared because it was coming closer to Earth and I knew and felt that it wouldn't be good.

I was scared and wondering what to do when I saw two guys (they happened to be the lead characters from the TV show Supernatural) and they were holding onto this black steel. And it was weird, because as soon as they touched it, it covered their bodies in black steel. And I knew I should do the same because it would protect me. So I did that, and it was just in time because then this ghostly sea of black came down and in it were ghost warrior-type creatures that were attacking and killing people. They came over to get me, but they couldn't hurt me because I was protected by my body being covered in black steel.

Dreams are weird aren't they?...

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
i would be damn interested if someone got beyond the point where we have gone.

in essence there is no possibility that no one else had these kinda dreams, afterall all men is connected in thisone. and the experience is the same, more or less.

i am not trying to scare people or something but there shouldn't be any reason to wary or fear because death will find us sooner or later and hopefully it will do so.

i don't want to live forever though i love this world with all of its BS that can pull up. if there is one flower somewhere then it worth living for. give me the smallest joy, and i live.

but i am not afraid to die. if there is a God or something that judge us i'm still not afraid, i know my sins and my good deeds, i know who i am and i know if i leave i leave it all behind together with the regret that it won't continue.

i am just trying to make it as pleasant as possible for all of us. or at least to know how it will be when i look back into the silver glass of my past life.

one thing i know for sure, it will be more weird then our dreams.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
What I am going to tell you, some has already happened and some is yet to come. It was given to me by God. I received this on March 21, 1993.

I stood on the seashore of the eastcoast of the United States at the midway point between north and south. As I looked out across the ocean it was very dark. Black clouds filled with nature's anger were on the horizon. The sun was behind me and fading as it began to set and as the darkness starting to get closer. Suddenly, above me and to my left, a huge sword appeared in the sky. It had one edge facing to the north and a sharp point. It's handle was of middle eastern design. Then I was given a word, and God told me;

" Have they not heard? Have they not known? I gave them my Son. Yet they have altogether forsaken Me. They have rejected Me for other gods. Therefore my anger is against this land and this people because they would not listen and they would not hear."

When I heard this I asked God to forgive this nation and then I saw this:

Again, I stood on the seashore on the same place. This time the sun was very low and about to set. I looked out over the ocean. The sky was violent and there were flashes of lightning. The waves were roaring and tossing violently. In the waters of the ocean I saw a rock, and a small house on the rock, and an open door. A man looked out over the waters around him. A light came out from the house upon the waters. Then I saw in the waters, people of all kinds thrashing and beating the waves. None approached the house but were tossed about in the waves. Then the man who stood at the door closed it, and the sun immediately set, and the storm rushed in over the land. At once all the people who were tossed about in the waves turned to try to get to the rock but were pulled away by the waters. Then behind there opened up a pit and the waters and the people were swept away into the pit. I was afraid and could not turn to look at it or even speak. Then I was given a word and God told me;

"I gave them my Son, My only Son, yet they would not listen, and they would not come. Have they not known? Have they not heard? Therefore, their end is their destruction."

The interpretaion:

Where I stood was where Washing DC would be. To the north was New York where the sword appeared. The sword was in the sky. From the sky on September 11, 2001 a sword fell upon the nation first in New York and then where I stood where Washington DC was. The Sword was Islamic. The storm has come near to the nation but has not come upon the nation. This was the first warning. This part has already happened.

The nation has still refused God His place in their lives. He is still given no honor or thanks for the blessings He gives. The second part is the destruction of the United States of America. The door is about to close and America's enemies will swarm upon the land to destroy it and lay it waste. America will be no more. This part is about to happen.

My Advice: 2cd Chronicles 7:14

"If my people who are called by My name shall humble themselves, seek My face, and pray, and turn from their evil ways, then I will hear from heaven and forgive their sin and heal their land."

I don't really like to talk about what I have seem because even now I feel somewhat ill for having to re live it. But it is the truth, and as God said, even though they hear they will not believe, nor will they turn away from serving gods of wealth, money, power, and lust, and self.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by Fromabove]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparkly_Eyed777
...And I knew I should do the same because it would protect me. So I did that, and it was just in time because then this ghostly sea of black came down and in it were ghost warrior-type creatures that were attacking and killing people. They came over to get me, but they couldn't hurt me because I was protected by my body being covered in black steel.

I've had dreams similar to all of yours, however mine are centered around an unnaturally dark and manipulated sky, and an alien infestation that marks the end of man.

I've been writing a story over the past few weeks, and oddly enough many of the topics above are in it here and there.

One quote I include in my story is very relevant, especially for Sparkly_Eyed's dream.

Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

-- Ephesians 6:11 - 13

I'll include the link to my story here once it's finished.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

yr quote is one of the most consistent i have read in a long time. though it was clear to me that no one can fight evil with spear and arrow. the war is one within and it is raging now like never before. and as i can tell we are losing the battle again.

i am not a religious man. i hold the marks but i do not give them any power. baptism has nothing to do with ones soul, rather it must be strengthened from within. as for God... he lives within us and we live in his being. so therefore there is no difference between God or anyother person. He is not separate or distant. he wields no more power then any of us and we don't wield more then He.

He is more like an entity in time-space so i can tell you that He is the Stuff that makes us One, for we are separate instances of the same power, small maybe, but with unimaginable potential. but until we don't break the barrier, all of us, we won't be bound to higher powers.

and of course, the way towards it must be paved with love and compassion and not a book or the talking of a priest in a religion built with the sword and blood, whether innocent or not.

foresight is just the first benefit, by the way. i have not known a bad person with the gift of foresight. in fact every person who has it it is actually a very good one. i know 3 of them. one has the ability (the grandmother of my girlfriend) to see and accurately interpret up to a week in advance. it is occasional though. at least she dose not talk about it much. and she has a marginless serenity to the whole thing.

you just have to look into yourself and you might discover greatness, or even God. and His Son is you. if you forsake it you forsake yourself.

a 1000 mile journey begins with one step. the first one is trying to love the ones you hate. and the bad dreams might disappear and the future might hold my first dream.

top topics

join