It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 1. Please Post Here if You See Our Troops in the USA.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Masisoar

you are so ugly. this is a conspiracy site and she only asks for our thoughts just as you asked ats members of their thoughts on The Greatest Story Ever Denied - thoughts?

From all my deep research into the subject of UFOLOGY, experience and knowledge
www.abovetopsecret.com... do you have to be so terribly ugly when you post. you have your delusions and we have ours. to each his own.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by musselwhite]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DOcean

YES.
YES
AND YES.

We can do without the word "stupid". This is obviously a serious chat.

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Is this some kind of paranoid super duper joke? No wonder our economy is on the fritz, it's because of people believing crap like this.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Masisoar

I started a very calm thread, no doomsday, no nothing. I simply wanted to know if this was really happening!!!

As an American, i have good reason to be concerned for my country. If you do not approve of the thread you know what to do.

Its NOT like this happens all the time. Get a grip.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

Mussel,

Thank you for all your research and imput!!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksarerocks

If you watch how this thread started, it is a possible concern of many. It's not like saying aliens that no one has ever seen are comming on the 14th...people are just curious about increased military activity. While some here may not be as paranoid as others, keeping an eye on responses pertaining to large military groups gathering in certain spots within the US is quite notable.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I dreamt about this last night; in fact, many lucid dreams lately. So, last night, what I experienced was so real that in my dream I told myself to go onto ATS and tell what I saw. I almost woke up to do just that, but upon stirring to wake I realized I was dreaming. What I saw was a wicked UFO and then US Military equipment being dropped everywhere in a suburban setting. I played dead so no one would mess with me. Troops everywhere. It was so real. And as I said, lately, my dreams have been freaking me out.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Double-post.

Sorry!

[edit on 1-10-2008 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksarerocks

i suppose you prefer watching "starman" and "the invaders" on tv. keep up the work on your dvd and we will watch was going on in the real world. btw, tv is a great media for social conditioning. is david vincent real? www.belowtopsecret.com...

[edit on 1-10-2008 by musselwhite]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Fett Pinkus

. Ha! Let me tell you, you are fearful, its showing, you are more fearful than the rest of us!!!!

Stick your head in the sand or keep it there while the rest of us debate things that are really going on out there!

BTW, i'm one of the FEW who has had it RIGHT ALL THESE YEARS!!!!!

Uncomfy? You should be.

This is a thread for those of us who are apprehensive about certain things.

As i implied, no one pointed a gun to your head to post here or even be involved.

Case closed. Nohing to see here.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Fett Pinkus

crappy threads...............take a look at this one Elephant cured of drug addiction.................ha ha ha ha www.belowtopsecret.com... this is more up your alley Wood Spider on Drugs www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by joe_dirt976
I just ask that before anyone says anything off hand or otherwise degrading. We are sworn to uphold the constitution. Even if you disagree and you're pissed off at us military folk, just remind us of that sacred document that founded our great nation [not the politics, but the people]. I am still quite baffled as to why so many think we are going to assault everyone without any reason or regard. Just because Pvt Johnny might seem like a monster in Iraf, things are different stateside. I guess I'm just tired of all the military bashing. We're people of the same country, with families and friends from many walks of life too.

NORTHCOM is now openly admitting that they do not follow the Constitution

nccr.spaces.live.com...!5F8571F504717D9D!1305.entry

Yeah first post!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by joe_dirt976
I just ask that before anyone says anything off hand or otherwise degrading. We are sworn to uphold the constitution. Even if you disagree and you're pissed off at us military folk, just remind us of that sacred document that founded our great nation [not the politics, but the people]. I am still quite baffled as to why so many think we are going to assault everyone without any reason or regard. Just because Pvt Johnny might seem like a monster in Iraf, things are different stateside. I guess I'm just tired of all the military bashing. We're people of the same country, with families and friends from many walks of life too.

You know, I think all us non military understand that, and probably know military people just like you with families.

But try to understand this. Our president seems to be setting himself up as dictator of the world, and he shows extreme disregard for that very same sacred document you spoke about. The military people are just following orders, are they not? So, I have nothing against them whatsoever, they will just be doing their job. It's the president and co. that worry me more than anything. So, please don't take this as military bashing, but as concern over the direction things seem to be going. It's not fair to any of us.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Taledus

It is of CONCERN. Its never been heard of before in the United States!
Those who pretend not to be concerned are in denial. Just that. Denial.

It may not be anything, then again, it may be quite serious. Its certainly worth talking about as opposed to "My mother is an Alien"

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by chickenshoes

AS I SAID BEFORE: This thread is NOT a bash the military thread!!!

They are simply following ORDERS.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GetOutOfMyRabbitHole

I grew up in a suburb of Boston (not many natural disasters) and they used to test the siren every Friday at noon. Dont know if they still do. That was a LONG time ago.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
This is the Big "Take A Chill Pill" post.

Enough of the arguing and attacking other members. If you have no interest in the subject, and nothing to contribute other that flame, please desist.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
First of all. Hitler slandered the jews because he was a puppet and was told to do so. The whole rounding up of the jews was to send them to the now Israel to go at war with the muslims. You guys are so brainwashed with what you were told the 'holocaust' to be. Want to find out more about the reasons behind the puppet Hitlers motives? Watch this documentary and think about it.

video.google.com...

[edit on 1-10-2008 by jvm222]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join