It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate to vote on financial rescue plan Wednesday DESPITE CONGRESS SAYING "NO"!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
The people are being blatantly ignored in the media all too much these days. What the hell are they thinking? There are not enough government loyal forces to even come close to supressing our population. Let the SHTF and we will have our country back.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Well, I've gone out and read some material on the economic situation and the bailout bill.

I agree now that something does need to be done about the current financial situation. You can't just let it go stagnant because it WOULD do a great deal of damage to our economy and the global economy as well.

Now I'm not saying this bailout package is the optimal solution - far from it. Right now it's the best they can come up with, which in my opinion means that the men and women in Congress have failed to do their job at a time when we need them the most; their job being to come up with meaningful, useful legislation to address this problem and one that holds those who are responsible for this mess duly accountable - not a bill laden with pork.

When this thing passes, and I do think it will pass this time because tremendous amounts of pressure being put on the representatives from the inside, I will personally make a list of those who voted "YES" and take that list with me to the polling place on election day. Any incumbent who voted yes whose name is on the ballot, I will vote for their opponent, no matter if their opponent is Republican or Democrat.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join