It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush had no plan to catch Bin Laden after 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Bush had no plan to catch Bin Laden after 9/11

www.ipsnews.net

New evidence from former U.S. officials reveals that the George W. Bush administration failed to adopt any plan to block the retreat of Osama bin Laden and other al Qaeda leaders from Afghanistan to Pakistan in the first weeks after 9/11.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
May I suggest that there is a good chance that old scary Bin has been dead since December 2001 from lack of medical care for kidney failure ?

Is a big bad wolf so good at frightening a nation of village idiots that we can't spare to loose him ?

Osama bin Laden:
A dead nemesis perpetuated by the US government
whatreallyhappened.com...

Is Bin Laden Dead?
thegoodargument.com...

If bin Laden was dead,
Would the U.S. admit it?
www.welfarestate.com...

www.ipsnews.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I was told that Bin Ladin's death would never be reported out of fear that his martyrdom would inspire terrorism.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The way I see it, if he dies, you won't know because Bin Laden is Bush's justification for war in Afghanistan. If he's dead, or no longer in Afghanistan, and the people know it, then there's no support for the war.

But we already knew Bush has no intention on catching Bin Laden.

If I remember correctly, he was cornered at one point by another country in the coalition... but the US claimed he was theirs to take out, and refused to permit them to get Bin Laden themselves.
This was a while back, and if anyone has the link to that old news brief, or even the thread, that would be great. I didn't save it.

Considering the incredible surveillance technology at the disposal of the US... I find it practically impossible not to have found him at least once by now.

The price on his head? lol... it's pathetic.

Clearly, somebody very high up in the White House doesn't want to have him caught.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by johnsky]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Why were they in Afghanistan in the first place.

Again, I see deception, I see lies, I see deception.

I put to the government, are you afraid to admit your actually the "osama bin laden" all the time.

Oh wait that makes alot more sense!
Oh..

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe
Why were they in Afghanistan in the first place.

From what I understand is this..

The US government told the Taliban to turn Bin Laden over.. The Taliban said give us hard proof he did the attacks on 9/11 and we will.. They didnt like the Taliban's answer and went in a couple weeks later.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded

From what I understand is this..

The US government told the Taliban to turn Bin Laden over.. The Taliban said give us hard proof he did the attacks on 9/11 and we will.. They didnt like the Taliban's answer and went in a couple weeks later.

But the dumb thing, all your fellow Americans believed it.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by mind is the universe]

top topics

join