It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GAS CRISIS IN SOUTHEAST!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
The last hurricane was weeks ago however gas has not come back to many of the south eastern us states including Georgia the hardest hit??, espically the Atlanta area), North and South Carolina, Tennassee, Virgina, Kentucky and Alabama!

Here is a link
washingtontimes.com...

"Hours-long lines, "No gas" signs and plastic bags covering fuel-pump nozzles are familiar sights around Atlanta, where drivers have become intimately familiar with fuel delivery schedules, rising before daybreak when they know gas is coming to a certain station.

"I was just in Atlanta yesterday. There is no gasoline in Atlanta, in Charlotte, in Chattanooga. It's like a Third World country," former House Speaker Newt Gingrich said Sunday on ABC.

Police officers and a security guard were on hand to manage the flow of cars at a downtown Atlanta gas station around midday Monday. "

There have been several posts regarding this problem...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are over 5 million people in the Atlanta area alone and many have not been able to go to work! Not to mention the people in the 6 other states affected!

While I do believe that this started because of the hurricane I believe the continuation of this crisis is due to governmental forces or as a direct result of the economy. EITHER WAY BOTH HAVE BEEN DOWN PLAYED BY THE MEDIA!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Please if you are in one of the affected states please state your location, and extent of the problem

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kupoliveson
There have been several posts regarding this problem...

Yes it is being covered on ATS.

Pleas add your thoughts to one of the exiting threads that you were kind enough to link to (two of those are your threads BTW).

Closed.

[edit on 9/29/2008 by Gools]

join