It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where to buy an unregistered Rifle/Shotgun?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Ketzer22

Um, by unregistered, you mean what exactly?

Registration, for now, only happens at the state level. If you purchase a firearms from someone else, in a state without forced unconstitutional registration, then there is no way to trace it to you, unless the state requires there be a bill of sale with personal info attached.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry about reg my gun. If the Feds really want it then there is a full scale war going on anyway. But if your serious just go down to M street in Georgetwon (outside DC) and look for the Black SUV. There are a bunch of untracable weapons in the back, they belong to the ATF, but they won't mind there heading to Mexico anyway.LOL

SE DC, But you better be packing and have a OW just in case.

Sorry, its a UP day...just got over a cold and couldn't resist. Just the subject of this conversation probably got everyone "Pinged"............Just saying...

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
just recently received this and it is a source you may find useful.

free gun search

As the name suggests, Free Gun Search (FGS) is an online gun search engine that helps fill the void left by Google when they decided to remove firearms from their shopping search results. It used to be really easy to search for a gun using the Google search engine, hit the shopping results link, and see who had the best price. That’s not possible anymore.
direct link

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

Most gun show transactions are where an attendee buys a weapon from a vendor (FFL) and a background check is performed or an attendee sells a gun to an FFL vendor who has a table at the show and a background check is not required for the transaction (just a book entry for the ATF). Granted there are some who walk around with guns for sale and they can sell to another attendee without a background check but that instance would be a very small percentage of all gun show sales.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I have a couple of sidearms I got at gun shows with no forms. More to the point I guess, they were purchased from cops who had a booth at the show and were selling sidearms out of the evidence storage room or that they'd confiscated. These will trace back to gang bangers if used.

Now, I know the show owner as a friend and he knew the cops and handled the arrangements. Not sure how you'd set this up with no interlocutor.
edit on 9-4-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I'd still be really wary of getting guns actually used in crimes...seems pretty risky to me.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Just wanted to add, check the laws of your state. Registration isn't always required, (isn't in my state), but there may also be places or conditions where you can't carry a weapon, even with a CCW (Carry Concealed Weapon) permit. By the way, getting your CCW is as easy as taking a class. Most gun shows have them constantly, and most gun shops teach the class.

In my state, you can have a gun in your vehicle, as long as it is in your glove compartment or other, similar compartment...and without any kind of permit or license.

If your first firearm, I highly recommend you (and any in your household) take a gun safety class. If kids, keep the gun locked up. If you ever have kids over, keep the gun hidden and locked up. You don't need a gun safe. I simply put an exterior locking doorknob on my closet, and use this to keep them safe. (regular interior doors can often be jimmied open with a pair of scissors by an enterprising kid).
edit on 16-4-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4   >>

join