It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even the Planets Are Warning Us Against This Wall Street Bailout!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
This is one of those "You just gotta read it!" type articles.

If anyone into astrology would like to explain it firther or shed some light on this please go ahead. For the others like myself, enjoy the chuckle...

"Two words. Just two words: Mercury retrograde!

"That's why we cannot go through with this bailout. At least not at this time.

"You see, the planets are in Mercury retrograde, and anyone with a shred of scientific astrological experience with Mercury retrograde knows that, at the least, things you do under this influence generally don't quite work out as planned. In fact, most astrologers would advise you to hold off buying a clock radio, much less investing in nearly a trillion dollars worth of bad mortgages and other rotten debt from some of the world's most irresponsible companies...."

"Because a Mercury retrograde was involved in both the meltdown and the ongoing attempted rescue plan," I am told by Daily Astrology & Adventure, "we will know more – a lot more, but obviously not everything – when Mercury stations direct on Oct. 15, or perhaps a day before. That's when we will experience an Aries Full Moon conjunct [with?] the new planet Eris – the goddess of chaos, among other things."

OMG. the 15th of October was my guess for the 5 MILLIONTH post countdown! Does this mean something?!?!?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by VIKINGANT
This is one of those "You just gotta read it!" type articles.

"You see, the planets are in Mercury retrograde, and anyone with a shred of scientific astrological experience with Mercury retrograde knows that, at the least, things you do under this influence generally don't quite work out as planned.

'Scientific Astrological' experience seems like an oxymoron to me. Astrology is Astrology, it amuses me how they try and give it more credit prefixing the word 'scientific'!
The way things are going you could pretty much turn anything around and tie it to the market downturn. Why do these things never come out before these events happen but surface during/after with an 'I told you so' attitude!?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I am an Astrologer.
Here is a good article explaining Mercury retrograde, it's too long to paste in :

All about Mercury Retrograde

It's interesting that Mercury is retrograde in the sign of LIBRA right now. Traditionallly, Libra is represented by the SCALES, and the principle of JUSTICE. For this reason it is tied in with issues concerning LAW and ORDER and JUDICIARY MATTERS. Rather fits the current climate well, in relation to new legislation being passed regards the Bailout.

There will be a full moon in ARIES on 15th. Aries is ruled by the planet MARS, who traditionally governs things like WAR and FORCE . Arian energy is pretty "gung -ho", contentious and assertive. Aries initiates the change its desire nature seeks, using aggressive tactics if necessary. A full Moon is an energy that brings issues to a HEAD. Rather like a volcano brewing for weeks until it SPILLS OVER. Things hidden before the full Moon come to light, issues that have been gathering tension explode. This is usual with most full Moons but an Arian full Moon is the most "angry" moon energy of all.

Usually I only look at Astrology transits in relation to how they might affect an individual, rather than the world at large. The branch of Astrology that links transits to world events is not something I specialize in so I can't really offer any more insights sorry. From the Mercury passage and the Full Moon on 15th, the best I can suggest is things really come to a head on the 15th and there will be alot of angry backlash.

As for ERIS....never heard of it !! I only work with the known planets, but some Astrologers like to incoprorate all sorts of other celestial bodies into their interpretations, but to my mind it it not necessary so I don't bother.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Looks like the 15th is definately a date to keep an eye in then. Seems to be alot happening. I have also seen threads pointing towards that date in regards to Iran and terror activities etc.

Why is it though, that these transits and cosmic phenominon always mean doom? Why cant the transit bring peace on Earth and understanding?

Another thing that puzzles me. The report given makes allowances for Eris and cosmicpixie has never heard of it. How is it that astrologers can 'accurately' make thier predictions, and then adjust them when a new planet comes along? We are find new plutoids almost every day. They have always been there, but have never been taken into account before?

No disrespect cosmicpixie, I know there is a lot to learn in astrology, but I can't see it....

I predict in December 2012 there will be a Mars/Nibiru transit in Scorpio and anyone with a birthday between Jan 01 and Dec 31 will be doomed.

[edit on 29/9/2008 by VIKINGANT]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Looks like the 15th is definately a date to keep an eye in then. Seems to be alot happening. I have also seen threads pointing towards that date in regards to Iran and terror activities etc.

Why is it though, that these transits and cosmic phenominon always mean doom? Why cant the transit bring peace on Earth and understanding?

This tells us that much like the 1940's, when the Nazi German high-ups were using astrology to plan attacks, and were consulting pychics and occultists, that the powers that be today are indeed also using the same such things, thus the alignments being on dates of attacks and catastrophes and so forth.

You see, man has to bring unnatural doom upon himself, because otherwise, only the natural 'doom' of nature, if you want to call it that, would be all we'd have to fear.

This is proof of true evil in the world. And it's not surprising that those conspiracy theories about the Illuminati seem so strangely true for some reason .. dont they?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Another thing that puzzles me. The report given makes allowances for Eris and cosmicpixie has never heard of it. How is it that astrologers can 'accurately' make thier predictions, and then adjust them when a new planet comes along? We are find new plutoids almost every day. They have always been there, but have never been taken into account before?

No disrespect cosmicpixie, I know there is a lot to learn in astrology, but I can't see it....

I predict in December 2012 there will be a Mars/Nibiru transit in Scorpio and anyone with a birthday between Jan 01 and Dec 31 will be doomed.

[edit on 29/9/2008 by VIKINGANT]

Sorry, I didn't read the entire article (it's not mine)- I skim read it and saw it covered the basics for Astro neophytes. I didn't notice Eris mentioned. I don't use Eris or any other planets/celestial bodies that "get found" as time goes by, I always stick to the basics - Sun, Moon and all known planets in our solar system. There are dozens more minor bodies some astrologers decide to use too, but I find it all extraneous and it overcomplicates things. These were never in the books I studied, they have come along over the years,The major planets do just fine for me and that's the stance of the majority of practitioner's.

[edit on 30/9/08 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
jeez ive not\w got to mark off the 15th october as a possibly end of the world date along with the 7th october and 21st decmber in 2012. i wish it could just all be agreed on one date

[edit on 30/9/2008 by otto2294]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
there are so many damn dates for the end of the world , it really should be made into a comedy. Im sorry but you all keep trying and trying and trying. NOTHING WILL HAPPEN ON OCT 15th!! GET OVER IT

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I guess now that the bail out has been passed, the "i told you so's" will be coming soon when the financial world has gone to crap.

If it were not for Mercury and Eris it would have been OK (Damn those inanimate objects!!)....the big wigs that lost all the money would have made better business descisions a long time ago and all would have been fine and we would have even been in this mess.

Lets see what happens in a fortnight.

top topics

join