It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should We Start Stocking Food & Supplies?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Great advice. I've been grabbing a couple of extra cans each trip to the supermarket. I forgot about medical supplies. Thanks for the reminder!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I agree with all of you...

we all need to stock up on foods and the place that my husband and i have been going to to stock up is costco...since it is a bulk food store...u can also check out sams club if no costco is close by...but only buy the name brand foods at sams club

also in reply to the martial law and guns...i highly suggest u get at least 1 gun per person in ur household...at least one hand gun, a rifle...and if u are comfy wit guns an AK.

do prepare urself to at anytime be witout power...a steady supply of food in ur local grocery, by the way ur local grocery store only carries a 4 day supply of food for all of the people they provide for...scary...and prepare ur self wit the following items

duct tape
water proof matches
fire starters
manual can opener
swiss army knife
a backpack
dry bags
and other misc camping supplies

i dont want to alarm anyone but u have to be prepared for what can and has a high possibility of happening...

u need to have all of ur supplies before FEB '09 because their have been alot of comments running around about things going down in the first 6 months of inauguration, be prepared and know that being prepared will not be cheap

u need to have at least a 6 month supply of food in ur house along wit other various supplies

some foods u want to make sure u get are:
rice
beans
pasta
canned goods
evaporated milk
peanut butter
soups
crackers
multi vitamins
water
potatoes
butter (freeze it)
canned meats
canned fruits and or dried fruits
cereal
and if u do get a sweet tooth like my husband get brownie mix or cookie mix...trust me ull use it

i wish luck to all of u and remember to always keep ur eyes and ears open for a revolution and keep urselves prepared and safe

GOD BLESS

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
If we all stock supplies, doesn't the price of food shoot up, coz there isn't enough?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I just buy a couple extra of non perishable foods when I go to the store. I have been saving a little water too. I read, do not use milk jugs. Use old pop bottles and juice bottles for saving water.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join