It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should We Start Stocking Food & Supplies?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I never thought I would seek advice from thousands of strangers online about whether or not I should strongly consider stocking food and supplies, in the event of an emergency and/or martial law, but the time has come...

...so is this something I should actually consider, or I am being too paranoid?

If I should consider stocking supplies, are there any recommended companies you wish to share?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
MO as in Missouri? Where at? Poplar Bluff here. Anyway, it wouldn't hurt to have something put away just in case something might happen.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Yes.

You should also be considering

a) Adapting to living outdoors. You would be required to live in vast open spaces far from civilisation and technology, such spaced would require fresh running clean water and wildlife for food.

b) ditching your mobile phone on the day that Marshall Law is declared in the US. Apart from the fact that it could be used to track your movements if you resist chipping, it could also be used to beam VLF signals into your brain.

c) using deadly force. You have a choice, shoot the man with the gun whose come to take you to a concentration camp, or be taken to the concentration camp (or killed on the spot).

d) illuminating friends and family to the true picture of what is happening.

e) Considering what assets you have. What assets would be useful to the NWO? You might be able to join the NWO as an 'inside man'. I fear alot of good could be done by the man running the gas pumps at a concentration camp who was part of some sort of resistance (IE: blowing the pressure valves and such like that).

f) Researching wilderness survival, researching what plants and animals you can eat and what plants and animals you cant.

However, if you ARE a freemason - and this is a call to all Freemasons who believe in sovereignty - you really SHOULD consider playing along. As a freemason you're likely to have merit with these people and you're likely to be the people most ideally placed to help those who wish to live free cripple and expose this dictatorship, possibly before the Draconians and Greys show up to take their fill of us who remain.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by James Random]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer
MO as in Missouri? Where at? Poplar Bluff here. Anyway, it wouldn't hurt to have something put away just in case something might happen.

Kansas City, MO for me. I agree it wouldn't hurt at all, just thought I would check with others as well.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by James Random

However, if you ARE a freemason - and this is a call to all Freemasons who believe in sovereignty - you really SHOULD consider playing along.
[edit on 28-9-2008 by James Random]

Probably the best advice overall, considering playing along will really get me anywhere positive.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

KC area here too MOfreemason. Maybe if sh*t hits the fan we can band together.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
We are going to stock up starting tomorrow with dried grains and some canned goods, largely because we need to do some shopping anyways, and with the current climate politically, it doesn't hurt to have a few extra bags of these dried storable items, we'll use them in the event there isn't a problem.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Yes, I believe it is always good to have an extra supply of food , water and other necessities on hand.

You never know when Mother Nature is going to deal you a bad hand. If you get snowed in or the power goes off you will be much happier if you have prepared for any situation.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I am glad to see the positivity of the TRUE freemasons finally starting to emerge! DO NOT let your superiors try to persuade you that Jesus and Lucifer are the same person, for (neither exist) this is FALSE. If the Illuminati Members of Freemasonry and whatever other regime REALLY had the magick necessary to conjour demons and devils then they would not require technologies such as HAARP and project blue beam. It's naught but smoke and mirror's, Dorothy.

As freemasons, you will be viewed favourably indeed. You will be given a choice. This may require taking the luciferean pledge and initiation and - probably - this will be the first of some very hard steps to take.
But once such things are done with and you are 'one of the lads', you will be ideally placed to strike at the heart of these operations. Ideally placed to learn the TRUE agenda and spread it to the Sheeple of the NWO using the NWO's very own technologies.
Some of you may be able to even place yourselves in positions of controlling or overseeing VLF transmissions, you will be able to spread your information to the masses in this fashion.

As for the rest of you who aren't freemasons: Arm yourselves. The Long Nosed Greys and the Reptilians are just as susceptible to a well placed bullet as anyone else is, once you get past their technology, they are nothing.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Beer and Doritos.

Don't forget to put lots and lots of beer and Doritos into your underground fallout shelter.

Twinkies are good too.
They have a shelf life of over 400 years.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cowgirlstraitup7

KC area here too MOfreemason. Maybe if sh*t hits the fan we can band together.

Strength in numbers, right?!!?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Stocking up on food.
I hear read about this time and again on threads here.
Sure, foods all good.
If you know how to store it.
You know how long it’s shelf life is.
You think you’re going to be lucky enough to be in your own home where the food is stored if/when something goes wrong.

Sure, It’s all good to have something put away for a rainy day.

But what I see a huge lack of in threads here on ATS is anything pertaining to Emergency Medicine and Medical Supplies?

What good is all the food in the world going to do if you or someone in your family is going to die from medical complications do to something as simple as a burn that gets infected? A broken extremity. etc?

I suggest going by the library or the book store and pick up a really good EMT manual... Not first Aid - EMT.

link

Good Luck!

...taps...

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by James Random

I have never heard of the VLF technologies, anything you wish to share about this?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I would also consider researching the construction of Ordanance weaponry. An effective form of napalm can be made from various household products such as weedkiller, soap and compost.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I would say yes you should start stocking up. However you don't need alot since you can just after the fall go out to the store and rob the place clean lol.

I also want to bring up....That what should we do?? I mean We should find a way Where we can still communicate ATS members.

We should have some way of communication so we can still get informed.

any ideas what we could do to help stay connected.

ATS should point out meeting points or places where we can meet in evey state like a post point so we can walk there and camp together I guess.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

www.mindcontrolforums.com...

www.whale.to...

www.gizmag.com...
(bear in mind that the final design indicates that this is a large vehicle or tank-mounted weapon).

Basically, the premise of project blue beam alone is not enough to fool people, while the holographic imaging behind it is good, it is still a 2d/3d filmreel, while the nature of the Ionosphere might add extra depth to such illusion and make them extremely real, they have to account for many, many trained eyes, film makers, graphic designers, 3d artists who would NOT be fooled and who would be able to spot potential flaws in the projection.
The VLF method has been tried and tested, A friend of mind had his boss use VLF frequency to convince him that he was 'just an ordinary man' (for fun) to prove that it worked.

So the purpose would be to use VLF to 'speak into the souls' of people, make people believe that their god is talking to them.

GWEN would be used, later, as an extraordinary means of mass control and communication of people who weren't killed off. No matter where you go, where you are, they WILL be able to speak to you...

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
My church has been telling us for years, to get some food storage together, this includes medicines, vitamins, etc... water, a minimum of 72 hours worth, but up to a years worth. My church has also always taught about self sufficiency-- growing and canning foods, among other things.

I can't tell you how many times I've heard people say we're basically idiots for thinking such things are necessary.

Anything could happen at any time though. The head of household could lose their job, there could be a death in the family, a major earthquake or storm.......................or the next Great Depression, at this rate!

I have to say, I've been a slacker on this for years! No more though...today I started with some canned goods. Next, rice and grain..etc. And water....

There are many websites dedicated to 72 hour emergency kits, and food storage, and how to rotate your supplies, etc.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
What I have done.

I have planned a years worth of food rationing at 2,000 calories a day.
It's fairly stright foreward to break it down by week or month.
1 cup 185 grams, long grain brown rice uncooked = 685 calories
1 cup 184 grams, beans uncooked = 624 calories
1 cup 100 grams, instant rolled oats = 370 calories
1 cup whole wheat flower = 407 calories

25 lbs sack of rice, beans, or instant oats will most likely run you under $15 each.
For rice and beans:
At 1 lb, lbs = 453.592 37 gram, that roughly works out to 2.45 cups per pound or 61 cups per sack or 41,956 callories per sack or 20 days rations at 2K calories per day.

If you are not working, i.e. hidding, then you do not need 2K cal's a day or if you are moving constantly then you will most likely need about 2500 to 3000 calories per day. Experienced hikers will agree. The best calorie dense food is mixed nuts. Aproximately $60 for 25-30lbs. (A good deal by any standards) Though you have to vacume pack them if you are going to store them so they don't go rancid. But they have about 800+ calories per cup at 137 grams. An excelent ratio for those on the go. High calories, low weight.

Additional notes:
Spices do go a long way. Something most people don't contemplate is food fatigue. I urge you to invest in some good spices, chile, cyan, salt*, pepper*, dry italian spice mix.

Crunch the numbers for yourself. It really costs less than $400 per individual for a years worth of food. I prefere mixed nuts and instant oats. Instant oats only need a little bit of warm watter to reconstitute so they require less energy to prepare than say boiling beans for hours.

It might do you well to find a storage unit away from your house to keep food safe and to have an alternative hideout.

Hope this helps.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Do what you can starting today but you all should have been doing this for years. We started the 'survival' forum here for just that sort of thing. You may not have much time.

Do research on shelf-life. Make sure you get things that will last, are easily portionable, need little if any preparation and meet nutitriional needs. And don't limit yourself to food. There are numerous SHTF lists both here on ATS and all over the web. Concentrate on what you can get locally. Don't count on ordering anything.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I was considering purchasing a 72-hour emergency kit and a 45-day supply of freeze-dried foods from www.TheReadyStore.com

If anybody has any useful information about this company, please advise.

Thank you kindly...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join