It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Over Bailout outline passes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
It's over folks

ie.youtube.com...

The Bailout outline plan is passed as of tonight.

I came into this fight later than nearly all of you. I have no stocks, 401K, retirement fund, savings, investments other than my own home which is variable rate which has helped since I bought it in 1992. I never made payment until March 1994 because I had a two year disability insurance on the mortgage and I had a heart attack requiring open heart surgery and disabled me for some time. I had another in November 2005 and I found out that the mortgage had been sold and the insurance payments weren't made from the equity portion of the house payment. I had fought this before my heart attack when I first new about all the way to the White House and got NOWHERE with ANY of the Regulators who were suposed to enforce ALL mortgage TERMS AND CONDITIONS no matter WHO held the "paper". Even recently CCO/Citizens Bank was acquired by...guess who...The Royal Bank of Scotland...THE FED BANK !!!

I only have my social security and my wife paralized in wheelchair and our freedom left to loose and it looks like this will be happening soon as BlackWater USA just got a $1 Billion contract for operations WITHIN USA borders, an Army BRIGADE and been on short-order "deployment" status for operations WITHIN the USA, and they are unloading prison cells off rail road cars in Utah right now and elsewhere likely:

forum.prisonplanet.com...

Links and pictures from LOCAL news coverage in link above.

I am NOT a "tinhatter" though I admit my beard...which I have LONGED to grow...makes me look like one...but I tell you truthfully even Naomi Wolf think things are going to get bad:

www.youtube.com...

God help us all

Bob...

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by rhw007
It's over folks

ie.youtube.com...

The Bailout outline plan is passed as of tonight.

hmm when i try to watch it, it says :

The URL contained a malformed video ID.

edit for spelling

[edit on 28/9/2008 by Enuma Elish]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Fox News just said that there still has been no agreement made. Strange.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I searched and found nothing to support the assertion that the Bailout has passed.

What gives

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Here you go:

Deal reached on financial markets bailout

Not really passed....yet-- just agreed to in principle.

The votes will come later.

Hopefully, it will still have a chance to die.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by loam]

top topics

join