It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO investigators flock to stephenville, texas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   

UFO investigators flock to stephenville, texas

abcnews.go.com

UFO investigators, flock to Stephenville, Texas!

A team of six investigators from the Mutual UFO Network will be interviewing citizens of Stephenville, Texas, who say they spotted a UFO at sunset on Jan. 8.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
This sighting is rather odd to me because the day after the government stepped in and said it was a test flight when they confirmed the day of the incident they weren't flying in the area. Several witnesses even a constable described a ufo that was making some sort of tracer type light flashes in the sky. Others said they saw fighter jets chasing it away. I personally have seen a ufo in the dallas area 7 months later, what i saw was three lights in a row like an airplane followed by a big burst like an explosion from a rocket and then the craft disappeared.

abcnews.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
No doubt that what you saw was Unidentified, I would doubt that it was out of THIS world. There wouldn't be a craft from outside of this planet that would cause an explosion or some type of trail from exhaust or fuel expulsion. That type of craft would never be able to move through very large amounts of space with that type of propulsion. It is very likely you witnessed something that someone on this planet is testing though.

join