It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is our moon is hollow

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Lithium

I heard mention of the abiotic oil idea on a radio program called coasttocoastam. They had a guest on who was discussing "peak oil", who considered the oil depletion problem a scam and who thought that most oil was abiotic and was probably constantly being formed in the earth's interior. I believe he mentioned the Russians.

The radio program is syndicated around the world, but I'm not sure if it is available in Finland. I think it can be heard over the internet as well. The program is worth a listen because a lot of people who never get mainstream exposure can be heard on it. Michio Kaku, for example and people like Alex Jones.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUncleSam
It made a gong for 14 days not 20 mins...

3 hours actually, not 14 days. If the moon is hollow it shouldn't have nearly as much gravity as it really has. Seismic data should also fail to detect a core.
www.sciencemag.org...

You might also find the hollow earth theory to be of interest... From what I've found on this subject is there is enough proof to say the earth is hollow as much as there is to say it's not,

The gravity of the earth being far too high for it to be hollow is proof enough for me that hollow earth theories are all nonsense.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
He obviously doesn't post here much, and he is pretty new. So, cut him some slack you guys.

You might like Alex Collier. I think he is a bit on the nutty side of the candy bar, but if you have interest in the moon and stuff you might like him
www.youtube.com...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join