It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The best weapon...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
...is the individual mind. It's responsible for every weapon man-made to date.

You are capable of conjouring up weapons with your mind. The mind is a superweapon. Use your mind to come to destroying what you feel you must. And beware of others using their mind against you. 'Destroy them before they destroy you' is a mindsport you've been born and raised into. This world aint about creating, it's about destroying. So you were given a tool that destroys howsoever. Put your mind to access the arsenal formula stored in mind inorder to bring it into materalization.

The art of the mind covers both creativity and destructivity. But here destructivity rules says this world. Or else, there would be a utopia here based on creativity ruling. The things we create here serve destruction by far. If you make a pencile, do you not destroy a tree? You see my point clear about destructivity being the case here on this planet.

You are put being here for the purpose to destroy. Was it not said to subdue in the bible? Subdue implies destructivity.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Here is the proof:

Genesis 1:28
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Fruitful destruction is the case. Destruction multipling is the case. Replenish destruction is the case. You re-up by slaughtering a cow, do you not?

You must subdue it till it is completely destroyed, since subdue it is last implicated. Do it, and inherit your preserved world and earth, hidden from this here current moment eyed.

Use your mind! Cursed is this world and this earth because we know it shall go into being destroyed either which way. But destroy it first with the mind for reward before it's too late and a day come on you unaware.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

This world aint about creating, it's about destroying.

First - interesting thread, got my mind working in a different way...

As for the quote, I disagree...this world IS about creating, it's just that there are some that are willing to destroy in order to create what they see fit.

But here destructivity rules says this world

Your sentence structuring is something to behold - and I do not mean that sarcastically....just a trip to this stoner...

Again, I disagree....destructivity is not the motivator - consumption and power to form policy is...

Was it not said to subdue in the bible? Subdue implies destructivity

The bible is a fairy tale on acid...please elaborate on the above quote as I get that the bible is filled with messages of servitude, but can you please elaborate...?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Again, I disagree....destructivity is not the motivator - consumption and power to form policy is...

^^You basically re-enforce what I said about destructivity because consumption is destroying. Consumption doesnt create. If you create a way to destroy, then you are serving destructivity, not creativity.

And like crewing food... you destroy it. You must destroy a plant or animal inorder to have food to eat.

Power to form policy only serves to destroy individuals from being themselves. I'm sure there are things you would have done if there were no law against doing so.

The bible is a fairy tale on acid...please elaborate on the above quote as I get that the bible is filled with messages of servitude, but can you please elaborate...?

You know, you can write something fiction that has facts and truths mixed in it that are actual on another level. No one is under servitude when they are under commands. So if one could break free of inner command they'd only be commanded in another external way where then they serve indeed. Moments pass and we awaken under other layers of commandment. Me saying to use the mind to destroy only comes when commanded it be said in a way that would make you think you dont have to destroy, though you shall find yourself doing so what I say to when also under command that is unfolding like a chain reaction from a point.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Genesis 1:12
I have given you all the seed bearing plants and herbs to use.
the only reason i can remember that is because it is on the first page of the bible.

lets joke for a split second that the bible is not 'fact', and i will say this.

Is progress a bad thing?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I have seen some pretty stupid dudes shoot the 240 well. So I would say, " your training"

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I would think that the best weapon would not be the individual mind, but instead the absence of intellectual presence. I think the simple use of fear as a weapon is the most destructive,irrational weapon you can use.

Look at it this way a cornered mother is the deadliest weapon on earth even without a single device to use as a weapon. A mother in the throws of fear for the well being of her off spring is herself a weapon and there is no cognitive thoughts involved.

Fury is another, like hell hath no....You want a weapon screw with a woman and see what that woman can make her body do and not even realize it.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by Beelzabub]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The hands down most powerful and portable conventional weapon is hands down the Metal Storm a 40mm grenade @ 10,000 round per minute stationary weapon.

Its so fast and destructive that it can pound it's way thru walls and even medium armor and it can be left and remotely operated and has no moving parts to muck up the works they are fired by electronic firing system. It dont even have to have a magazine because all the ammo is in the barrel.

But wait thats not all there is a pistol version kiddies so you have a hand held sh** storm looking to put hurt on you.

top topics

join