It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Ideas..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
So .. first time ... long time ...

Im New to ATS thanks to my older brother. I cant even take my eyes off this page. Im a college grad in the IT field. (What a waste right).. Anyways i work at the Distribution level for a major market around the world. So I figured id bounce a few ideas off your heads lol.

Personally I have my mind wrapped around the NWO, the bible, UFO's and 2012 ...

If you look at all the information provided with this website ... only 1 thing comes to mind.

1. The universe and a crazy place .. perhaps even beyond the intellect of our minds. If you would, step outside the box with me for a moment.
Looking at the secret societies of our time, Dont you think the mystery behind the masons satanic .. praying to the devil, is a sign? That we might actually might be living in hell.

2. I read an article on how the Church is purposefully hiding informationon missing testiments of the bible. ( ill try to find the link ), one being the Book of Noche? (cant remember). From what i remember reading it stated that Jesus was actually one of the angels sent to watch over the earth and along side lucifer .. defied God. Jesus then decepted the people of earth into believeing he was the messiah.

3. The 2012 stuff ties into this also .. The book of Noche? stated that the Devil, Satan, was the pilot of this "Death-Star" type planet called Nibiru.
Later in my reading, It stated that in 2012 when the planet nears our solar system Jesus should return to claim his children (The rapture). But Jesus is not jesus, just another one of satans deciples. In a nut shell when this planet comes to earth Satan comes down and forces the mark of the beast. Claming it will help the world. Free of debt, everyone is rich, and happy world. But again the Devil has deceived the world and millions perish. God then comes on his white horse and Judges the entire planet and end of story.

Other tidbits from the information i took in, Is that Satan will not be alone in the devistation of earth.. He will be accompanied by other races he has defeated such as the Reptilians ( rumored to be ancient beings from mars ), The greys ( sterotyped martians with big eyes, from the moon) The Annunaku ( sky gods of old who took over the earth as the Lords of the Land in Mesopotamian myth) and the Nephilim (a hybrid race between two distinct but sexually compatible beings. Many believe the ''Sons of God'' were fallen angels who corrupted mankind. )

4. UFOs are obviously something to talk about. I watched a video called "The day after Roswell" in which this video shows secrets from Nasa as told by Ex-NASA employees'. Have you ever actually wondered why NASA has never had another mission to the moon since the Lunar and Apollo Missions? The information i found was disturbing.

** All of the information I have shared with you all today .. in some aspects tie together. Are we the people witnesses to some crazy plot for the NWO to dominate the world with Satan? The all Seeing Eye?

Ive spooked even myself .. as if this life were some alternate reality of the Stargate show..

Now.. With all this being said I know you are prolly gonna think im crazy but to each thier own.

I just want to give the people something to think about.
perhaps not

I urge everyone to do thier own indepth research.. Strive for the answers.

What ever the outcome of our fates .. DO NOT GO SILENTLY INTO THE NIGHT!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I would love to see that missing book from the bible...cant wait for the link...

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SGSPatriot

Welcome!

Ive spooked even myself .. as if this life were some alternate reality of the Stargate show..

I was going to recommend that you look into Project Blue Beam for some comic relief, but I don't think that would be a good idea for you.

Make sure to read between the lines when seeking this type information, especially in regards to religion...otherwise you might find yourself having a panic attack...

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
We got it.

And yet these days we are concerned about web-bots, which makes us concerned about chocolate, smoking, Cheetos, booze, and panic-sex.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapter29
reply to post by SGSPatriot

Welcome!

I was going to recommend that you look into Project Blue Beam for some comic relief, but I don't think that would be a good idea for you.

Make sure to read between the lines when seeking this type information, especially in regards to religion...otherwise you might find yourself having a panic attack...

I know it all sounds Silly ... and abit imaginative. But thats the point. No one really has the answers and until we cross that bridge, we must remain vigilant in the quest for truth. I am also sure somwhow.. someway it all has an answer.

I dont know.

I guess im just the type of person who wants whatever is going to happen .. to just happen already so we as a civilization, can move on. That is all.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by SGSPatriot]

top topics

join