It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reflections in the Night - Nazi UFO Survivor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I stumbled across this site last night and I have to say I just have not been able to sleep. This is a first hand witness account from a woman who claims to have been brought up within the Nazi UFO circle that had moved to California in the 50's. I have to say it facinated me. I really do not mean to sound unamerican and with my other posts I hate to keep implying occam's razor but I just can't get it out of my head now. Please read all sections, her abuse years include a bit more info reguarding who the grey aliens were as well as a seperate topic on Nazi UFO's and Aliens.

She seems to have done some interviews too but I haven't got that far yet. The name of her one book actually gave me goosebumps, The Vatican Ratline, because if you had ever heard about Svali then you will know why. I must force sleep lol. I wrote the guys over at www.projectcamelot.org and suggested an interview.... she seems to be willing.

www.reflectionsinthenight.com...

Also I want to say just for the record that I am suprised people are not more interested in this subject. Like it is impossible for a government to have obtained this information before us. Or just be better at developement etc. I am not saying there wasn't a UFO crash in Roswell or people are not being abducted but People are so quick to say yes their are Aliens or ET which I do believe in life beyond earth, but it seems to be they are very quick to shoot down the thought of this even being possible. I know I should just let it go but... something keeps eating at me. Maybe people do not want to think about who really is running our government. As Jacky says... We Can't Handle the Truth.....

[edit on 9/26/2008 by onepissedoffsaint]

join