It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something was in my house last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Another strange thing happened to me last night.

Can anyone out there tell me if this has ever happened to them.

Last night I went to bed just after 1 am at the moment I live alone apart from my cats who all sleep in various rooms in our house.

I was awoken in the middle of the night by a strange feeling in my bedroom my head and body felt like it was been held down by invisible wrap I could breath but not move a muscles and my eyes felt opened but I could see nothing.

Then I felt a sharp pain in my head like a needle going into it, by then I was totally awake and starting to stress after a few moments I also felt something like a tube going into my nose. The pain was blinding and I tried to scream yet no sound came out.

The more I tried to thrash around the tighter this invisible wrap seemed to hold me.

Then I think I passed out,

I woke up at 730 am this morning and my bed sheets are still drenched in sweat, yet it was only 3 degree here this morning.
I have no flu or cold.

My head feels like it has been pounded by a hammer and when I blow my nose it is very tender and there is a little blood coming out.

Now for those who are thinking I may be a crazy losing my mind answer me this?

My house is heated so why are my three cats bunch together freezing their fur off in the outdoor garden shed refusing to come into the house for the last three hours?

Whatever happened last night was not friendly.

Today I feel very weak.

Can anyone tell me if this has happened to them.......

And does this have anything to do with my other encounter?

This has left me so rattled that I am thinking of going away for awhile.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by smokingman2006]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
You are a BSer sir.
You just I think yesterday posted that thread about the blonde haired alien visiting you and now this as well.
Not convincing at all.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
It's actually quite common and happens to many people including my self from time to time.

I don’t know the exact scientific term for it, but I believe in layman’s terms it's called
( To Much Jack Daniels).

Why just last weekend I was swearing someone was on my roof..

No no in all seriousness I think someone is on my roof because I hear footsteps............AND NO I HAVENT BEEN DRINKING..

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Did you stop to think that this was not an encounter and you might of just been dreaming

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Thats a chilling episode sir.

I hope you are telling the truth. Because you know what Karma does to liars?

Either way, it is chilling and interesting read...

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
The thing about this thread is that I have noticed whenever people post about an encounter with another being and get tons of replys, they always seem to post another a few weeks later, it seems to me there is some sort of trend going on.

Its not that I dont believe you, I want to believe you as I consider myself as an opened minded person but then again im no kind of mug who believes everything and anything.

apologies to you smokingman if I have come over as a bit of a w*****
I hope you dont think any less of me by voicing my opinions

[edit on 9/26/2008 by altered_states]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Classic symptoms of Sleep Paralysis, and hypnagogic hallucinations.
They are common and can happen to anyone on occasion. They are caused by waking out of REM sleep too rapidly, where the chemicals emitted in the brain do not have enough time to wear off completely. They can also be related to certain sleep disorders such as Sleep Apnea, and Narcolepsy. If it is of concern to you, then talk to your doctor about having a Polysomnography preformed.

Edit to add:
It might be a wise idea to do this as the sweating and head pain can be associated with either nocturnal seizures, apnea, or other underlying problems.

[edit on 9/26/2008 by defcon5]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gamechanger
You are a BSer sir.
You just I think yesterday posted that thread about the blonde haired alien visiting you and now this as well.
Not convincing at all.

Lol. If that's the case then you're right.. that alien pic was unbelievably fake.. somone just got the bubble tool and pulled it over her face a few times lol

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MurrayTORONTO

O actually that was someone else. This guy posted a thread just claiming it happened, mentioned his cats in that one as well. He seems to think the cats really help his stories. But the person who posted that picture was not him

top topics

join