It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Light Ball Footage Cristian Soldano

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I tried to start a thread on this guy but it never took off but maybe this footage might stir up some more interest in the regular footage this guy is capturing.

His name is Cristian Soldano from Argentina and he is regular capturing lots of footage of UFO's down in Buenos Aires. Generally they are all light balls but some of it is very interesting.

Here are some links to his footage ..

au.youtube.com...

orbitalvision.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
on some frames you see the classic saucer shape.

Interesting footage, I wonder what the experts here make of it.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I think its a plane really far away gives the impression of a disk shape It looks like a high 8 camcorder 20 x zoom on slow shutter speed which will highlight the object as it moves.

looks good though nice try cool

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

I think you need to go and look at the rest of this guys footage UFOSBRI... he has some pretty amazing night footage that will give you a better indication of what he is capturing .....

Just a thought!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Not very impressive, would be my first reaction.

Firstly, it's probably a satellite. Just because it's not the ISS and it's not listed on Heavens Above, does not mean it isn't a man-made satellite - Heavens Above does not track every satellite.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

Secondly, if you're going to try and film stuff like this, at least get a decent camera + tripod, and stay away from "digital zoom"

Sorry, but this one belongs in the bin, along with 99.9% of the youtube "UFO" footage that's out there.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

Good post!
Thats an interesting video-thank for the link

top topics

join