It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan's president tells Palin she's 'gorgeous'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Pakistan's president tells Palin she's 'gorgeous'

edition.cnn.com

Pakistan's new president, Asif Ali Zardari, entered the room seconds later. Palin rose to shake his hand, saying she was "honored" to meet him. Zardari then called her "gorgeous" and said: "Now I know why the whole of America is crazy about you." "You are so nice," Palin said, smiling. "Thank you."

A handler from Zardari's entourage then told the two politicians to keep shaking hands for the cameras.

"If he's insisting, I might hug," Zardari said. Palin smiled politely in response.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I am not a big fan of President Zardari rather i always had supported mush and one of the reasons i don't Mr. Zardari is incompetency to handle International and National issues, It might not be big news in West but it certainly shocked Pakistani people here, and they were quite disgusted the way he made his remarks in his meeting with Sarah Palin, saying she is too gorgeous and why whole of america is fan of her and i might 'hug' you.... he is widower of Bhutto if she were alive she must have kicked him out of his cabinet for these flirty remarks... oh and by the way today i noticed on the same news story page that people are calling sexiest treatment of palin must stop... is she there because she looks pretty.....

edition.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

join