It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow, CRAZY skateboarding down steep hill.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Skateboarding down steep hill.

This video is great! It looks like so much fun. The camera work is excellent, It must take a lot of skill to do this with a camera too.

WATCH!
vimeo.com...

[edit on 25-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Thats actually pretty cool, it takes ages to load though, i'm only half way through.

It's cool that the car brakes for them but i'm not sure thats what you want to see going that fast on a skate board.

A few cool camera swaps too.

I'm gonna go and watch the rest of the vid.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chukkles
Thats actually pretty cool, it takes ages to load though, i'm only half way through.

It's cool that the car brakes for them but i'm not sure thats what you want to see going that fast on a skate board.

A few cool camera swaps too.

I'm gonna go and watch the rest of the vid.

Yeah it's looks good, great camera work. It loaded pretty quick for me, but slower than usual, but I guess that's because of the nice quality.

I thought it was good even thou I'm not into skateboards, but it reminds me of similar hills from when I had a bike, feels fun.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
WOW!!!! Thanks for the rush. That is something that I would like to have done about 40 years ago. What a great road. I owned a skateboard in 1963 that was maybe 7 inches wide and 20 long with soft rubber truck bushings and fiber wheels with crappy bearings. I built a downhill board for my son in the late 90s and rode it a little, but not on anything like the road in the video. Seeing this thing was as close as I'll be to the primal freedom of being young and daring.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
You wouldn't want to hit a pot hole would you?
Or an oncoming car for that matter. [EDIT] or a fire hydrant, those wheels do well on rough surfaces.
I'm just wondering why they stop half way down, do you think one stacked it and just cut it from the vid???

Oh, i'm no skater either, but it's cool to see like that.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by Chukkles]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
all i saw was moses and jesus putting on clothes after an hour of credits.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osama Bin Laden at Area 5
all i saw was moses and jesus putting on clothes after an hour of credits.

LOL I see you have low attention span.

top topics

join