It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Gore Urges 'Civil Disobedience' Toward Coal Plants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Al Gore Urges 'Civil Disobedience' Toward Coal Plants

www.foxnews.com

"If you're a young person looking at the future of this planet and looking at what is being done right now, and not done, I believe we have reached the stage where it is time for civil disobedience to prevent the construction of new coal plants that do not have carbon capture and sequestration," Gore said, according to Reuters.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I understand that this is all fir HIS "personal agenda" but what's amazing is that If any citizen called for this,we would arrested for inciting a riot, deemed enemies of the state and labeled as terrorists.

How about all the other plants just pumping their polution into the air making billions upon billions of products while becoming rich as we die from the diseases their pollutants cause, which are all regulated and allowed by our gov't.
Does everyone really need a new car every 2 years and is everyone truly so lazy to wash a dish that we need to cut down forests for disposable dinnerware.

Though I would love to blame just the gov/t, fact is we are all contributing to the demise of this world and will reap what we sow.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

join