It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to SAVE the Economy almost immediately.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
If I were in command and control of the powers that be, how could I save the economy almost immediately?

1. Suspend all federal employment tax for one year for all persons earning 200 thousand dollars or less.

2. Buy all the risky mortagage debt now in the works, then..
a. Re-negotiate all deliquent loans to a lower affordable rate for 40 year terms.
b. Institute strict lending regulation that..
b.1. requires proof of colateral assetts, and a downpayment percentage.
2. requires loans to be strictly from the lending institution's own capital.
3. makes financial fraud a crime punishable by a mandatory ten year prison sentence.
3. Institute an offshore business tax for all American based business that keeps it's corporate offices outside the company.

4. Lower capital gains taxation to 10% .

[edit on 24-9-2008 by Fromabove]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
how would poulson and co make money in that kind of set up

they might even have to go straight with a foolish package like that, all those wasted years learning to fiddle books and make the tax payer pay when it comes leaking out wasted ... shame on you

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I have been reading about somthing call NESARA i think that this would be the best way to fix the current situation that we are in. Alot of people think that this is a conspiracy reforendum, but it does make alot of since if you ask me , it would correct alot of the problems it would give us a sound monatery fund to believe in.

NESARA initiates PEACE IMMEDIATELY and

1. Restores Constitutional Law in America as of NESARA’s public announcement.
2. Removes US administration officials and all members of the US Congress from their positions due to their continuous unconstitutional actions. Bush, Cheney, Cabinet members, and all members of Congress are immediately removed from office by NESARA’s public announcement; specific law enforcement personnel shall physically remove Bush government officials from their offices. These removals allow a fresh start at the national level. Using the Constitutional Line of Succession, NESARA installs Constitutionally acceptable NESARA President and Vice President Designates until new federal elections can take place within six months after NESARA’s announcement.
3. Because NESARA abolishes unconstitutional states of emergency, NESARA’s public announcement declares “peace”. US military in Iraq and Afghanistan are immediately recalled to the USA.
4. As partial remedy for 90 years of government and banking fraud, NESARA requires zeroing out of credit card balances and bank debt relief be given to Americans.
5. Initiates the US Treasury Bank System with new U.S. Treasury currency backed by gold. The Federal Reserve is abolished; Federal Reserve facilities and most personnel are absorbed into the US Treasury Bank System.
6. Abolishes Income Taxes in US and creates a national sales tax on new, non-essential items as revenue for government. Essential items such as food and medicine, and used items, are exempt from the sales tax.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by noobfun
how would poulson and co make money in that kind of set up

they might even have to go straight with a foolish package like that, all those wasted years learning to fiddle books and make the tax payer pay when it comes leaking out wasted ... shame on you

I'm not sure what you're trying to say.. could you clarify on it more..? What would be shameful in giving the economy a "high speed boost" ?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
He was supporting your argument. Using sarcasm/satire.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
LMAO, I think it's incredibly funny how any of you americans think this situation is "fixable"... there's nothing "broken" about the situation... it was created/executed with precision. you wonder why they want 700bn with no strings attached? they are just sucking the last drops of blood out before throwing the corpse to the floor.

really time for people to come to grips with the situation.

this was all planned before most of you (or me) were even alive.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Commen sence solution
Morgage markets in trouble Banks give morgage holders there morgae free and clear. Clean slate banks take a loss, main street gets huge economic boost.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by crawgator406
I have been reading about somthing call NESARA i think that this would be the best way to fix the current situation that we are in. Alot of people think that this is a conspiracy reforendum, but it does make alot of since if you ask me , it would correct alot of the problems it would give us a sound monatery fund to believe in.

NESARA initiates PEACE IMMEDIATELY and

1. Restores Constitutional Law in America as of NESARA’s public announcement.
2. Removes US administration officials and all members of the US Congress from their positions due to their continuous unconstitutional actions. Bush, Cheney, Cabinet members, and all members of Congress are immediately r... blah blah blah

As has been reported MANY MANY TIMES already, NESARA is a scam, promulgated by scam artists that just want to suck money out of people to support their ... oh wait ... did I mention that one of the owners of a NESARA website is in jail for FRAUD?

Do some real research and learn, deny ignorance. If you come back with nesara.us as a source you will FAIL.

top topics

join