It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, a little bit late

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Hi

I am a thirty-few old man, living somewhere in Europe.

I am Interested in ETs for over 30 years after the meeting with them
(no, it was not so freightening me however I was feeling strange for over 7 years)

Also I am interested in psychology, meditation, also Out of the Body Experience - especially as I had a long oobe experience which gave me unexeptional (?is that a good word?) knowledge of myself.

I try to live a good live, give the others best of me, sometimes giving too "strong opinions" - however always with a look for somebody's consciousness and development (and mine also)

As a "queen of coins" (tarot) I am just in the very good time, having some experiences and a knowledge that we cannot truly win to each other nothing in fact

Looking for a good discussion, new ideas, point of view from the others perspective. Speculations, different views can sometimes bring the light on the questions

and forgive me my english as this is not my homeland language - but, sometimes I can translate for you sth from Russian - however I try to not make mistakes.

wow, I almost forgot. My name is Peter

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Hi Peter, welcome to ATS.

You stated you were looking for a good discussion so I think if you will start a thread about your meeting with aliens your wish will come true.

I hope you will enjoy your time here.

Looking forward to hearing about your alien meeting.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Welcome - I joined the site a few days ago myself and the knowledge that is out there is breath taking and mind filling, even for us Europeans :-)

enjoy your search for knowledge

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
yes, I think this is a fractal of our consciousness, we are in many different places and we have to do many different things

its nice sometimes share an experience and knowledge as we will not live forever

so, have a nice read of my post on ufo & aliens

nice to hear good voices, thanks

P.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I want to give a link to my own sighting here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

in which I write about my own experience is related to the reality, and anybody can easy find this "non-violence abduction" in Europe happens on 1978

So, I want to explain that it was in fact rather "channeled" by me abduction - and it was real, all details are the same in the relation of abducted human and me

the only difference is he never told to the "military secret agency" about the end of it.

He died a few years ago, with a smile on his face and gave a lot of good things to his family during the rest of his life. i've never met him, but presently I think it would be a good idea

[edit on 27-9-2008 by sechmet]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sechmet

Hi there glad you joined the site to share your opinion, hope you post your experience soon.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I already done it

here is a link again:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

hope so a moderator will not say I do some cross-linking

top topics

join