It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French government buys British Power Stations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
what the hell is going on...why on earth would britain let ALL its nuclear power stations be put in the hands of the french government?

i guess its just another step towards a totally centralized europe..

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I have been watching this with growing horror on BBC News 24 all day...........

Mods I'm very new to this forum, if this ppost is not presented in a way that is acceptable with ATS please adjust it accordingly....

NWO............ they want us to be in the EU so they can have ultimate power and control over us..
I found this article whist digging today and then thios came on the news!!!

THE NEW WORLD ORDER

scroll down to "What will be discussed at Bilderberg 2007?" and read it.
To me it all makes chilling sense....

[edit on 24/9/2008 by barontorz]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   

energy problems continue to dominate Bilderberger discussions. Oil and natural gas are finite, non-renewable resources. That’s because once used up it cannot be replenished. As the world turns, and as oil and natural gas supplies dwindle while demand soars dramatically, especially with Indian and Chinese booming economies who want all the trinkets and privileges of an American way of life, we, as the Planet, have crossed the midpoint of oil production and discovery. From now on, the only sure thing is that supply will continue to diminish and prices will continue to increase. In these conditions world conflict is a physical certainty. End of oil means end of world’s financial system, something which has already been acknowledged by Wall Street Journal and the Financial Times, two full time members of the Bilderberger inner circle.

During 2006 meeting, Bilderbergers have confirmed that their short range price estimate for oil for the 2007-08 continues to hover around US$105-150/barrel. No wonder Jose Barroso, President of the European Commission, announced several months ago during the unveiling of the new European energy policy that the time has come for a “post-industrial age.” To bring the world into the post industrial age, you first need to destroy the world´s economic base and create another Great Depression. When people are poor, they don´t spend money, they don´t travel, and they don´t consume.

With Blair leaving, the UK will be told yet again, that they must, at all cost, do what is necessary to integrate the country into the European Community.

Sorry if this is not right...I'm new to this... but you get my drift eh.....

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by barontorz

Except for the "world conflict is a physical certainty" part getting a reduced stress agrarian future would not be bad at all. Hopefully conflict does not necessarily mean armed conflicts. This may be the point in history where we return to our metaphorical roots while maintaining an advanced path of consciencious scientific exploration.

Gotta dream!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
reply to post by barontorz

Except for the "world conflict is a physical certainty" part getting a reduced stress agrarian future would not be bad at all. Hopefully conflict does not necessarily mean armed conflicts. This may be the point in history where we return to our metaphorical roots while maintaining an advanced path of consciencious scientific exploration.

Gotta dream!

that is a dream...the reality is that the future farmer..the ones left alive..will be slaves

top topics

join