It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI investigating companies at heart of meltdown

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I don't know...I guess this is something that is...I don't know...

[edit on 27-9-2008 by TrustMeIKnow]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TrustMeIKnow

Sure...

I'll give you one recent one.

The 911 Commission report, which omitted damaging testimony from someone who was there and sealed other testimony for 50 years. They're not interested in the truth being known by the people who pay their salaries, they're interested in keeping it [ the truth ] from being known.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Hmmm...Remember in bowling for columbine when Mr. Moore was talking about "Corporate Cops"?...Maybe it was NOT such a sillie idea after all...LOL

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Sweet, Thanks everyone for derailing my "unpopular thread".This could be considered a oneliner.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Laws are put in place by rich people to protect rich people and their money.

If you think laws are about Justice.. I have this gorgeous tropical island for sale cheap

So yeah, I also subscribe to the 'scapegoats and patsys' side.. the real money, the real wavemakers will be left alone in their ivory tower.

They just need some targets the public can hate, so they maybe forget to hate the politicians who voted for the money.. as allways

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I think I killed a man...

I have been on a very long trip, many things have happened, I am writing this because I need to... Of course it will mean nothing to anyone, but I will write it anyway. Before you delete it you may want to read it, because it is the truth. Believe it or not...

I have been on the road nearly non-stop, two weeks ago I was home for a brief time and received a hand delivered envelope containing only pictures... Pictures of my children, my son and daughter at their schools, my eldest daughters at the local shopping mall, and then pictures of them entering and exiting their mother's home in Arkansas where they live. There was nothing else, I took it as a final warning. Needless to say I was/am extremely worried. I honestly don't know what else I can do now other than to ask everyone to keep a lid on everything for now... I was seriously contemplating suicide shortly before receiving the pictures. Since then I have kept going, business as usual. I left home, went to Phoenix to Salt Lake to Rigby Idaho to Chicago to Atlanta to Montgomery AL and now I am back in Utah.

Tuesday night I was near Atlanta, Lawrenceville to be exact, I was out of time after delivering a load and decided to stay where I was for a while, then as I was doing some paper work, a car pulls into the truck loading/unloading area near where I was parked.. At first I didn't pay it much attention, until this guy gets out and is walking toward my truck, I couldn't get to my gun so I grabbed my trucker's bat, the guy holds his hands up and motions for me to roll down my window, I do, then he holds up what looks like some kind of badge and says he knows who I am and he "just wants to talk" ... Then claims he is with "Special investigations" He didn't give me his name so I knew something was about to happen and it didn't look good at all. He then asked me to get out of the truck so "we can talk" ... I said we can talk from where we are at now. "What do you want from me?" I asked... I need you to get out of the truck he said again.. "so we can talk" I am thinking, then realized that if this was a real special investigations agent he would not be alone, I would be surrounded... I looked all around, no other vehicles, no one at all.... it is night everything in that industrial park is closed. This is bad, as bad as I ever imagined.
I asked him if he was armed, he says no, I can't get to my gun, and he is close enough that if he pulls one on me there isn't much I can do so, I opened the door and said "Okay I am getting out", he is to my left as I am exiting the cab back first with him in my vision to my left, some of the open truck door between us, I have my bat concealed held tight and ready in my right hand and is resting against my right leg out of his sight, I can see he is now putting away the bogus badge and is reaching in the other side of his jacket, I am sure he is going for a gun... As soon as I had both feet on the ground I quickly shoved the door to close with my left hand while at the same time with every bit of strength I had swinging the trucker's bat right toward his head. It happened so quick, the sound of that bat hitting his head was horrific.. so loud it echoed through the area around me.. He dropped immediately, I stood near him ready to swing again if needed for a few moments. Then I kicked at his body a few times until I was sure he was no longer a threat. I moved his arms away from his body, opened the jacket and he was wearing a gun, then I reached inside the pocket to pull out the leather fold containing the bogus badge he had shown me, opened it up and as I thought it was an obvious fake FBI badge that anyone could have printed off of the internet.... His driver's licence showed his name as Jorge Rodriguez age 34, of Atlanta GA.

I then stepped back and could only mumble to myself the F word over and over and over. I went back to the body, held the back side of my hand over his mouth and nose to see if he was trying to breathe, also tried to find a pulse in his neck... He was obviously dead... I didn't know what else to do so I drug his lifeless body back to his vehicle put him inside and in the driver's seat, when sitting up that is when blood began poor from his nose, I pushed his head down to rest on the steering wheel, shut the car door and slowly backed away looking around wondering if this had been captured on security cameras... Not much I can do about this now is there?

I got in my vehicle and left, and now 2,200 miles later writing this... I feel really bad, I can't totally justify what I did... But I don't know what would have happened if I didn't. I didn't want to take another life. Was he just a thief? Obviously he wasn't a professional. If he was I would have never been able to hit him like I did.

I have been expecting to be pulled over or something since then and nothing has happened... I have checked all of the local Atlanta and Lawrencevill area news I can find here online and found nothing... So WTF happened after I left?

I don't want anything to happen to my kids, and if that guy did work for the family then I am really in a super bad situation now. With all that has happened leading up to this I feel I did the right thing, if they get me, through torture and threats against my children they could get me to give up names and locations again, and when they have that it is all over for everyone involved myself included.

Don't know what will happen next, but I don't expect the future to get anything but worse. If they come after me I can deal with that, they had better leave my kids out of this, they know what will happen if I am dead or missing, or if anything happens to any of my family.

So this is it, thanks for all the help when I really needed it.

You can delete this now, or report it, at least I have told someone.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sickboy1313

" Sweet, Thanks everyone for derailing my "unpopular thread".This could be considered a oneliner. "

What are you whining about?

Like it's OUR FAULT, the system is corrupt!!!???!!! WTF? And people are blind to it and think that superman is gonna come save the day?

Like we're supposed to do what instead of voicing our opinions?

THAT'S why you're pissed?

I'm in agreement with the Alarmist here.

And NOTHING got derailed here sickboy, you just got some truth injected into a fantasy, that's all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join