It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gordon Brown: NWO, The Axis has turned

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Gordon Brown (British Prime Minister) gave his major speech at the Labour Party conference today Brown Speech Full Text (BBC). As I watched I was struck particularly by the following section:

"And because the world of 2008 is now so different from the world we knew in 1997 I want to talk about the new settlement we must build for these new times.
You know, each generation believes it is living through changes their parents could never have imagined - but the collapse of banks, the credit crunch, the trebling of oil prices, the speed of technology, and the rise of Asia - nobody now can be in any doubt that we are in a different world and it's now a global age.
In truth, we haven't seen anything happening like this since the industrial revolution.
This last week will be studied by our children at school - as the week the world was spun on its axis - and old certainties were turned on their heads."

I'm not one for paranoid attention to trigger phrases from conspiracy theories and apocalyptic language but this made me pause. The fact that he combined NWO language with apocalyptic language about the reversal of the poles seemed to me to be drawing together two of the big themes discussed by those, such as we who assemble here, are all too familiar with.

Brown moved on to speak of the UN and a conference where the UK plans to promote a global system of regulating the financial markets.

Now, there may not actually be a conspiracy going on but it seems as if the things warned of by conspiracists are indeed heading towards completion (to some degree.)

Am I mad or should this cause us all to raise our eyebrows?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Its all coming out now, wait and see.. Sarcozy will have a similar speech in the next week about the benefits of Globalization and the need for a tighter EU.

You gotta love it. Its like clockwork.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Sadly, the conspiracies exist. When I deduced the conspiracy back in the early '90's, I made a list of things I would expect to see if my deductions were correct.

9/11 - I gathered that something on the order of a "New Pearl Harbor" had to take place, orchestrated by the conspirators.

The "Patriot" Act - I knew that measures had to be taken to rob the People of their rights and give unwarranted powers to the conspirators.

I could go on, but the bottom line is I predicted Martial Law (it's coming), election suspension (just wait and see), and economic collapse.

Well... I have not been proven wrong in what I expected yet.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I watched the Brown speech aswell and i got a bit annoyed when he said "no time for a novice" i think he is acted like a novice so far concerning how well hes done his job

and you cant people expect to get experience anyway if people like Gordon Brown dont like you because your not experienced it makes no sence, he was also a novice one time.

[edit on 4/20/2008 by billyjoinedat2k8]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I am loathe to take a knee jerk reaction to this, however tempting it may be. I guess that people can see anything in anything if they so wish (and I am a big conspiracy theorist). I think it’s important to remain objective, to try and not read into every speech made or statement issued, because we can just as easily lose sight of reality that way – and worse, our paranoid delusions will lead us into another web of falsifications. Crucially all human beings are fallible, problems arise when anyone, even you or I begins to think that we know the ‘truth’.

join