It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masked man stabbed college receptionists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Masked man stabbed college receptionists

www.thisislondon.co.uk< br />

A masked attacker stabbed a woman to death and injured another before turning the knife on himself at an east London college.

About 40 police officers rushed to St George's College in Plaistow after the man, wearing a mask and a wig, stormed into the building and stabbed the two women
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.timesonline.co.uk

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I dont know what to say.

What is happening in the uk?

www.thisislondon.co.uk< br /> (visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by tracey ace

The same day as the Finland shootings. Whatever is happening isn't just happening in the UK.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
It's a bit mad in some places at the moment. I DJed ina club at the weekend in London (Brixton),and there was a murder (stabbing) 20 yards around the corner. It seems to be nearly every day now.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Very sad to see, my daughters go to a big college and one thing I have said is that is they see anyone with a knife or something that could be used for the same then they should get well away from them and tell someone in authority. The worrying thing is that as good as I feel the advice is it doesn't stop these random attacks happening. Its the same anywhere though, just because they are illegal it doesn't mean that people will stop carrying weapons of any type but it doesn't stop there as even a pencil can kill.

Honestly, weapons are not the concern here. Its the persons will to cause harm and death that needs to somehow be dealt with.

top topics

join