It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breakdown of News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I've been thinking about how to inform my friends of the current events happening but there is just so much going on, they don't want to take this time to listen or read through it all.

I'm not the best at words and I was wondering if some of you could put together a summery on the most important things that everyone really needs to know and get prepared for.

Like for instance, instead of telling someone the whole stories of the financial crisis in detail and boring them for 15 mins, I could just post the summery (with due credit to the writer) to them in a short, couple of paragraphs that "England's bank X did this this and this to US business, causing it to fail".

Most people from what I can tell on here are well above "average" intelligence and for the ones thats not, I can just show them the summery and they can get the idea and maybe something will click and they will realize that signing up for the army, for instance, wouldn't be a good idea right now.
I'll most likely post the summery to some of the sites I visit on a regular basis and refer them back to ATS. Maybe I can get a few more prepared for when/if something big goes down.

join