It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was this a failed NWO false flag mission?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
This claims to be a 911 call of a guy stuck in a vent shaft trying to get to a nuke he is supposed to disarm for the "United States Illuminate Order". Now I know this story has tons of holes in it. For example if they really wanted to set off a nuke why would they even send someone, it could be done remotely. Anyway its an interesting video maybe the guy is just a loon but with todays sensationalist media I figured this might have had a little more coverage.

the guy does first say mission failed and on the phone he seems to be of clear mind.

edited to add that I just noticed during the first long break on the 911 call it seems like you can hear him read out in the background some military codes or something like "tango foxtrot etc.." and then say over like it seems he is trying to use his radio maybe its not working in the vent? What really throws me off is he says "united states illuminati order" thats what really kinda makes me skeptical of this ill give it another listen see if I can pick out anything else.

edit to add that it is entirely possible this guy could be a mind control patsy. Or that he is entirely bonkers, maybe the fall messed up his radio and he really could not get a hold of his handlers, anyways I thought it was worth mentioning the two massive all seeing eyes that are on the outside of that museum. Enjoy.

[edit on 22-9-2008 by 911fnord]

[edit on 22-9-2008 by 911fnord]

join