It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video footage of "simulation" of Denosees (alien humanoids)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Real or Fake ?

found this "Denodee Message / ACTUAL VIDEO FOOTAGE OF ALIEN HUMANOIDS" video from youtube.
youtube link

uploader:

I have uploaded my little video that explains my contact with Denodees and that features the whole message and an amazing real video film of these beings. This video film is truly genuine, and I am allowed by Denodees to present it to anyone interested. But I'd like to mark out that the Denodee message is what makes this video important, and which you should share with your friends and colleagues.

This video has a message related to the October 14 GFL phenomena, and I guess that could be discussed in this GFL thread (posted there yesterday)

How about the actual footage ? I guess a thread for the authenticity of this alleged actual footage of two beings could be this. I'm no expert finding marks of hoaxes in videos, so i hope someone can find something here..

We allowed you to record our simulated presence. We were not there with you in true physical form.

But clearly "Denodees" allowed me to capture them in tape, although they seem to deny their true existence. The video is dark because lack of light. Two beings illuminated light, but not much, and the light didn't form shadows. I added some brightness, but not much I could do because of pixelation.

If he was genuine, I wonder why did he not go closer to film these "simulations". I guess he was stuck in his bed, afraid, it didn't cross his mind (being in a befuddled state) or he was already satisfied being able to film this much as he did.

[edit on 22-9-2008 by inthemistandfog]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
why are they not moving?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Maybe their simulation/hologram technology is not good enough for that

or.. maybe they just didn't want to project him any live feed, but only how they look like.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I wonder when Dr Hawking started having thes visions
That is clearly the latest 4 miutes of my life i'll never get back

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
That video is undoubtedly

Genuine.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
what UTTER TWADDLE

observation one - the " aliens " are cleary the same model / render with one horizontally flipped - look at the shadiws / and arm symetry / shape

observation two - where are the ` clothes ` the " alien " in the sketch wears ???

observation three - ` dude wheres your bedroom ` ?????????????

well where is the guys bed , his room , his stuff - they were alledgedly ` standing @ the foot of his bed ` yet NOTHING of a room can be seen

IMHO a pathetic hoaxer who did not even try for any sort of credibility or even internal consistency

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
pretty obvious fake to me. Looks like he's filming a screen showing a computer generated rendering of two 'alien' creatures. they're not moving, and there are no other features at all in the video.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
The ability to travel millions and millions of light years and be able to keep their presence as low as they have all this time.... Think of all the research and technologies required to simply build the craft they fly, capture someone, and probe them.

Yet our CGI is much, much better.

Why are they using Microsoft Sam for voice?

[edit on 22-9-2008 by Shaker]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   

observation one - the " aliens " are cleary the same model / render with one horizontally flipped - look at the shadiws / and arm symetry / shape

observation two - where are the ` clothes ` the " alien " in the sketch wears ???

observation three - ` dude wheres your bedroom ` ?????????????

ob 1: A real denodee wouldn't put up 2 symmetrical holograms of themselves ? I agree. It would be less informal and wouldnt serve much purpose. It really does look like they are symmetrical, other than their heads, which the other alien seems to have his head a bit more tilted to the side, or maybe it's just me.

ob 2: why would they wear clothes ?

ob 3: Yeah, it is a really big minus for this footage, that there is no reference points. However, if you take a regular videocamera and start filming in pitch dark, you wouldnt get anything. Now there is a light-source, which is the aliens themselves.. We could expect that the light of that would radiate something to its surroundings, but if it's alien technology, we cannot be 100% sure, and thus I wouldn't debunk this based on that..

I think we need more..

Like if these alien models are taken from some game or movie or something, that could be helpful..

Anyway, using computer graphics, I guess this seems like not too hard thing to fake. And this quys motive could be to make some kind of a parody of the whole October 14 Galactic Federation of Light thing, or try put more steam to it while getting attention.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
This is quite awful,quite obviously models,
and what`s with the Stephen Hawkins voice??
Getting pretty damn fed up with all the hoaxers!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Why are they using Microsoft Sam for voice?

guy who filmed it:

I am sorry about the bad audio quality, but I had problems to record my own voice

The guy who filmed it received the message telepathically, then he used the Microsoft Sam(?) because he had problems recording his own voice I guess..

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Finland? Not the most logical place for ET to send a message for the world.

One of the worst hoaxes I've seen to date. The camera isn't stable at all, there is no indication of a bedroom and the beings, well, they're just the icing on the cake, or rather the nail in the coffin.

The message is the same as so many other ET encounter stories and videos, I wonder if this message existed before "The Day The Earth Stood Still". With the remake on the horizon, I expect we will see much more of the same, regurgitated, unoriginal tale across the web.

Never mind.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by inthemistandfog

I was interested until I heard the word "channel". They lost me there. I still wanted to see the aliens, and was treated to two models/effects. Couldn't they at least walk or dance?
BTW, channeling is when they take over the body, telepathy is hearing their thoughts in your mind.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I'm just going to stop clicking all the youtube links posted here. I haven't seen one genuine video posted here in the last month.

I can't wait until youtube folds.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
By "genuine video", I take it you mean one that requires a little investigation and not footage of an real alien being, because you'll be clicking until the cows come home for that.

Love the signature.

[edit on 22/9/2008 by Sendran]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
"We just flew in from another galaxy, Boy are our arms tired!" tu tum tum!

That's why they're not moving them then.

Pretty sad, even for GFL standards.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
why did I bother watching that? I knew it'd be a load of old *bad word go here*

I mean come on,the in and out zoomy thing with the camera.The BLATENT model/scan of an alien model. It's not even a barely passable hoax!!some little kid did this,and is giggling at anyone foolish enough to fall for it.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

because they are plastic toys!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
There appears to be a projection of two almost symmetrical beings. (others head is more tilted) to demonstrate the appearance of these beings. Its purpose is not to create an illusion that there were 2 living beings in the room, as they state in their message.

However to try debunk it, if there is an exact copy of these figures available somewhere, it could be used to help to see whether this is faked comparing these figures. Sure, a "simulation" of non-moving alien figures can be created with anyone's home computer, so it certainly is easy to fake it, but is it as easy to debunk it ?

I think no one has yet debunked this, so please consider what I stated above before replying, thanks.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
assuming its real, the holograms were not impressive "alien" technology.. i guess because we see and hear testemony of how these ships can fly like nothing ever seen before we tend to assume they can use technology in great forms. but this video showed some really basic technology, however, if it was projected into the room that is a technological feat all in its own right.

the message was pretty disturbing as well, aliens having a different point of view from the rest. so they come down to us and put us in the middle. how typical. the greys did say that they thought the GFL was doing the wrong thing right?

assuming its fake, thus far nothing has solidly proven its fake. the models look to be flipped but one does seem to have a funny head tilt. just about half way through their speech you can see a light at the bottom right corner, and also over the left shoulder of the grey on the left. its funny that the feet dont show on the left model either.

BUT if the GFL dont show on oct 14 then this will be deemed a fake video for me.

ill be standing by.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join