It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I survived

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I survived my fema imprisonment and the biggest hurricane to hit texas in 25 years. it was interesting.

[edit on 21-9-2008 by Osama Bin Laden at Area 5]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
my grandma says because of hurricane ike she can communicate telepathically with paul stanley from kiss and julia louise dreyfus. apparently paul stanley said she can be the leader of a new melinium and join the kiss army.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Ok what an odd thread.

Really odd thread here.

After hurricane Charlie hit Punta Gorda FL, I lived in a FEMA trailer park. It wasnt a prison death camp at all.

So how did you get out? We got out by saving money and renting an apartment.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Oooooookay then

This is a weird thread. Not entirely sure what its about

Is your name Michael Pait by any chance?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Ok what an odd thread.

Really odd thread here.

After hurricane Charlie hit Punta Gorda FL, I lived in a FEMA trailer park. It wasnt a prison death camp at all.

So how did you get out? We got out by saving money and renting an apartment.

well before the storm we were rounded up in military vehicles and transported by train to a place called wichita falls. I dont know if it is wichita falls for certain but one of the people said thats were his brother went when gustov made landfall. it was weird they seperated us by groups and gave us special duties such as trades and forced us into bunkers and were not given any access to the outside.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osama Bin Laden at Area 5
it was weird they seperated us by groups and gave us special duties such as trades and forced us into bunkers and were not given any access to the outside.

1.) How many days were you there for? And which trade did you learn?

2.) FORCED you into bunkers? Were you issued standard clothing as well? Or were you allowed to wear whatever clothes you wanted?

Definition of Force in this context please...

3.) No access outside? What if you wanted a smoke?

- Carrot

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CA_Orot

Originally posted by Osama Bin Laden at Area 5
it was weird they seperated us by groups and gave us special duties such as trades and forced us into bunkers and were not given any access to the outside.

1.) How many days were you there for? And which trade did you learn?

2.) FORCED you into bunkers? Were you issued standard clothing as well? Or were you allowed to wear whatever clothes you wanted?

Definition of Force in this context please...

3.) No access outside? What if you wanted a smoke?

- Carrot

just for the duration of the storm and how long it took the service industry to restore utilities to our area.

we were issued work uniforms like a machenic.

was not allowed to smoke only work. they had sorts of trades. i was plantation expert.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Yeah no offense but I really think this may be BS. Wichita Falls has a base nearby run by the Air Force. I highly doubt that would have happened. I used to be stationed there and nothing like that ever happened during huricaince season. Any proof of all this?

-Kyo

top topics

join