It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP and the missing Barksdale nuke connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Now this is just something I have been throwing around. I have been reading up on both topics which are the missing nuke from Barksdale and the controversy over the HAARP project and I ve come to this:

HAARP was originally designed by scientists but the patent was gobbled up by our military, Many speculate HAARPS powers but the information that has really caught my attention was one of HAARPS mission parameters was to create a sort of missle shield(this was main the concern when the USSR was still in power), to divert nuclear missles from entering our atmosphere and the reason for that is if a nuke were fired from the old USSR and even now from Russia this HAARP system would be able to possibly render a nuke out of commision because HAARPS ability to release its pulse into the upper ionosphere where a nuke would have to travel to reach the continental US however as I read more I also found out that if another country was to go bonkers and commit to launch there missles are not as advanced and would only travel in to the upper atmosphere thus rendering HAARP useless, If this theory is part of HAARPS mission parameters its truly a great idea but I hope we never have to even see this happen..but wait there is more:

Enter the missing nuke from Barksdale, Since the NAVY and USAF are involved and its a bit far fetched but think about it but did we misplace this nuke on purpose to possibly perform another medium range missle test to see if HAARP is up to the test?, I mean there has already been speculation that HAARP screwed with the weather and made certain hurricanes stronger?I also read that the Gankona HAARP site is not the actual site where HAARP is being used, There was another site situated in a valley between two mountains in Alaska. I do know from being in the military that alot of its testing is done in Alaska due to it being so isloated and its frigid temperartures because if the weapons and equipment can work there, It can work anywhere. So do you guys think there is a connection or wild speculation?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
HAARP likely not Primary Ionospheric array in Alaska
At 3.5 Billion Watts HAARP may be second to a secret and hidden FIPA array near Poker Flat by Guy Cramer.....

These web pages provide a variety of information about Poker Flat Research Range and the scientific research that is carried out there. Since much of the research at Poker Flat involves studies of the aurora borealis, a special section is devoted to this topic.
www.pfrr.alaska.edu...

HAARP is also capable of putting a shield around Earth should our planet's naturral one fail in the coming pole shift... well at least they THINK they can... but that would take more than one site around the world... and we all know there is only one HAARP

Now imagine this scenario.... Bush picks up phone... Hey Castro... we need to have a chat about policy... I mean you wouldn't want us to open a hole just above Havana now would you?... Ah thanks I knew we could come to an arrangement... Let's do lunch next week"

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Thanks for the good information, I am very drawn to this topic, It has endless speculationa baout it and I really like the feedback from others even though your the only one but its always nice to get feedback and opinions

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I have a LOT on HAARP and related facilities... but the work is not complete yet. Feel free to U2U me if you have any specific questions as I am not ready to do a full thread on it yet...

new topics

top topics

join