It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi sheeple & the CNWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
It's ironic that the nazis and neo-nazis do not realize their masters are the German Jewish and gentile bankers who financed them and led them to slaughter [pun intended]. They were such good little nazi sheeple.

I'm currently researching German involvement in mainland and non-mainland China from 1900 to 2008. If you have any url references (or info), I'd sure appreciate them.

for the 'Nazi sheeple concept, see: www.abovetopsecret.com... - (since it's buried and lost in a long string, I've highlighted this concept here with its own thread.
also, see my argument for ignoring religion (also lost in a long string) in NWO/CNWO arguments, at www.abovetopsecret.com...

I came up with the CNWO concept last week -- also lost in a long string -- (you can start here and scroll back --www.abovetopsecret.com...
--or start here and scroll down (this deals with U.S. being currently financially destabilized in order to draw China & Russia & India into buying more U.S. debt and thereby owning more of America (since we are the collateral on the national debt, along with everything we own: www.abovetopsecret.com...). It refers to bringing China, Russia, India and the -stan countries (Afghanistan & Pakistan, etc.) into the NWO/CNWO in controlled fashion via current financial destablilization of the U.S. by the German Jesuit Catholic Illuminati & German Jewish & Gentile & British & U.S. banking dynasties that founded and own and control the City of London, Fed, and German central bank.

[edit on 20-9-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
yeah I have a feeling it will go this way too.

so many coincidences and weird stuff going on, so all clues point indeed that way.

I like the way you present your posts, can't add much to it but I can only say you are right on spot

the thought of martial law in all affected countries scares me...

join