It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Building on the moon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
clicky

Does any body know any thing about buildings on the moon being filmed by neil.a in 1969, does any one know if images by NASA mission called "Clementine" pior to the 69 landing docuemented any obvious buildings on the moon>?

I think this is a fake video but maybe it is more interesting than I know?

Also I saw a funny thing happend on the way to the moon so really man never even hit the moon in 69 or did he?

dicuss..

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by anomm

HI, anomm:
this was discussed many times before, for example here .
free_spirit knows more than i do about it, hopefully he will chime in and post what he knows:

anyway i post a rough translation of an article regarding this video

Neither was recorded in the Sea of Tranquility in July 1969, nor is starring Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin, and has not left any files secret from NASA.

The film presented in Spanish Television (TVE) by Juan Jose Benitez, as evidence that the astronauts discovered an extraterrestrial base in ruins on the Moon, is the work of a Basque animation studio. It was filmed in Irun (Guipúzcoa) in 2001 on the premises of Studio Dibulitoon SL, which also created the 'moai' fly and the ship and the aliens in Los Villares (Jaén).

The false images of the lunar construction, as are the statues of Easter and the flying of the alien appearance of Andalusia, were commissioned to Dibulitoon Studio SL by Benitez, as has been able to know 'Magonia'.

The difference is that in the episode titled 'Mirlo red', the director of 'Planet delighted' fit the lunar animation as if it were an actual document, including more than misleading overprinting of the legend "unpublished images." Dibulitoon Studio is the producer of 'The thief of dreams', nominated in 2001 to Goya for Best Animated Film.

www.editorialbitacora.com...
magonia.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Good Catch Internos...!!!!

Please address all replies to the relevant previous threads

Closing Thread

Semper

join