It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell............not a chance

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Total Package

mac brazel found some debris not anywhere near enough to make up an entire craft. Even the believers concede this so they made up a story about a 2nd crash site which had the saucer & bodies. Of course nobody else seen this except the military.

roswell is bunk

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   

This seems to be everybodies argument all technology can fail...... well if we look at technology on earth then yeah it can and does fail. but we are talking space travel here, not florida to london. craft's that need to zip around beyound the speed of light, shift through time loops, or whatever the hazards in space far excel the hazards of earth. Another option is that they left there planet hundreds of years ago and supported a mini civilization on board in order to maintain that craft traveling.

Example of nearest star:

Proxima Centauri is 4.3 light-years from the Sun. It is a dim red star in the constellation of Centaurus that lies at a distance of over 40 million million kilometers, some 270,000 times greater than the distance between the earth and the sun.

Thats our nearest star you would be pretty chuffed to navigate that distance to find earth, only to crash....gutted hey

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Read "the day after Roswell" by Major corso.
It happened.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101

mac brazel found some debris not anywhere near enough to make up an entire craft. Even the believers concede this so they made up a story about a 2nd crash site which had the saucer & bodies. Of course nobody else seen this except the military.

roswell is bunk

The military..... and the nurses... and the local mortician.... etc etc etc. This isn't 1 or 2 people saying this happened. I guess they were all in on it though..... the US Army just released a press release saying that they'd had a flying saucer in their possesion just for fun.

Anyone who says Roswell is bunk is an idiot and hasn't done a single bit of research.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr X
Read "the day after Roswell" by Major corso.
It happened.

Agreed... read it and it's an excellent source of info.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by andromeda2.5

This seems to be everybodies argument all technology can fail...... well if we look at technology on earth then yeah it can and does fail. but we are talking space travel here, not florida to london. .................................................................................. Thats our nearest star you would be pretty chuffed to navigate that distance to find earth, only to crash....gutted hey

Geez I have heard some pretty out there explanations in my life.... but this one goes close to taking the cake. That is your explanation for why a flying saucer wouldn't crash???

You are comparing travelling so many light years in space with little obstacles to travelling in earth's atmosphere with lots of obstacles. And where is your proof that a flying saucer hasn't crashed into a comet or some space debris? Making a fairly big assumption there.

I mean think about what you are saying.... you are saying its the same as us sending a man to the moon in an Apollo craft.... getting him ALLLLLL the way there and then crashing when we try to land on the lunar surface. You find that hard to believe do you considering we could make it so far only to crash at the end..... its exactly the same anology.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
To the original post question:

What if there was a real UFO and real bodies indeed recovered?

Yes, it does seem that if you accept that happened, then what of the admittedly difficult question of accepting a super-advanced technology made such a 'primitive' mistake in crashing?

Well, what if the UFO was an un-functional 'facade' of a UFO, with advanced materials, on-board tech and the like, but with no real 'engine' or 'drive' that we could fathom -because one was never fitted to the aliens' hoax copy. Likewise, the 'bodies' might have been already naturally deceased aliens, as I doubt any advanced race would kill its own like that just to make a statement.

All i am saying is just consider that Roswell did happen, but that the saucer was an technological empty-shell and the bodies were already deceased.

A nice way for aliens to announce their presence 100% to the highest levels, without really giving us dangerous technology at that time...

As an aside, George Adamski (who I consider very flawed but genuine in his early UFO accounts) stated that the saucers required energy or something else from the giant cigar 'mother ships' to fly, and that without the mother ships, the saucers were soon effectively useless, empty shells.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   

But what i do find hard to believe is that extra-galatic travelers decided to pay a visit to our humble home world and then crash land

Maybe 'they' crashed deliberately? What better way to say 'we mean no harm' and there's the added bonus of having the craft cracked open, ready for examination.

wholism.8m.com...

I do not subscribe to the above theory myself. My point is that in UFOlogy most things are not what they seem, you must think outside the box.

Needless to say, anything extraterrestrial would be incomprehensible to us or "hard to believe".

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   

This seems to be everybodies argument all technology can fail...... well if we look at technology on earth then yeah it can and does fail. but we are talking space travel here, not florida to london. craft's that need to zip around beyound the speed of light, shift through time loops, or whatever the hazards in space far excel the hazards of earth. Another option is that they left there planet hundreds of years ago and supported a mini civilization on board in order to maintain that craft traveling.

Example of nearest star:

Proxima Centauri is 4.3 light-years from the Sun. It is a dim red star in the constellation of Centaurus that lies at a distance of over 40 million million kilometers, some 270,000 times greater than the distance between the earth and the sun.

Thats our nearest star you would be pretty chuffed to navigate that distance to find earth, only to crash....gutted hey

First, you assume that space is more difficult to navigate than a gravity well. I presume the opposite.

Second, you assume they have no way of "bending" space (i.e., a wormhole) and cannot traverse roughly instantaneously. I presume the opposite.

Third, it is likely that the craft are being shot down here on earth. If you were to go flying in a plane, it is unlikely you would crash. but if you had someone shooting the big guns, the likelihood increses tremendously.

Now it may be a vibrational weapon that is used - electromagnetic based, most likely, or other energy manipulation - but I do believe we are deliberately trying to take them so as to have as much to back-engineer as possible.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I honestly and truely believe that there is life within our galaxy and even in our solar system, even if it is micro organism's.

When i comes to ufo's and aliens, i for one do believe that intellegent life knows of our planet and what lifes populates it.

But what i do find hard to believe is that extra-galatic travelers decided to pay a visit to our humble home world and then crash land... now if they had come to have a look, even if they traveled from the nearest star there technology would be so far far advanced and 100's of years ahead of ours that they would of done every possibe calculation and research about our planet and its dangers ie atmosphere, satalites and other space debris. So Roswell and area 51 wher the stuff is 'stored' just doesn't seem right and could never of happened, there is no way they traveled all that way managing to navigate the dangeous of space just to crash into a small planet which luckily had life on it to find the crash site....does anyone share this view or is it just me???

[edit on 20-9-2008 by andromeda2.5]

Roswell did in fact happen. The atmosphere of the recovery of what was there is enough to say it wasn't anything that was common place.

The balloon theory? Please.. so many were launched yet this particular one needed a huge recovery team for some reason. I don't remember this much attention being payed to the other various ones that crashed back to Earth.

Bodies? Project High Dive? Maybe if it happened in the future.

What about the highway/roads near the crashsite(s) being quarantined off?

Or people being threatened?

All over a Nuclear Test Detection Balloon made out of balsa wood and tin foil that was obviously "mis-identified" as a crashed saucer.

Now... the likelihood of an E.T. craft crashing on Earth may be rare but no technology is flawless. That's be ignorant.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar
The balloon theory? Please.. so many were launched yet this particular one needed a huge recovery team for some reason. I don't remember this much attention being payed to the other various ones that crashed back to Earth.

Lets not forget that they mistook the balsa wood weather balloon for a flying saucer!!!

Of course only an idiot would say they made up the flying saucer story originally to keep the weather balloon testing secret........ yes I'm really sure they decided "Hey lets tell the world we caught a UFO with aliens instead..... they'll never suspect its a weather balloon"

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Lol I see that someone brought up that danged Col. Caruso again. I wonder what the guy thinks who invested all his time away from family and what not, to come up with the transistor. And the other inventions and scientist involved with other discoveries that the good Col. planted on behalf of the Government. Can't believe that old crackpot still has followers

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   

nobody has ever been able to identify the mysterious nurse its like she never existed. But they did talk to the chief medical officer who was on duty that night. He said there was no unusual activity on the base or the base hospital.

The alien body stories really go back to 1 person. Frank Kauffman who was identified as a fraudster after he died.

ufologists also surpressed bessie brazel and Mrs marcels description of the debris which sounded very terrestrial and obviously didnt suit what they wanted it to be. Not very honest.

[edit on 21-9-2008 by yeti101]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by vance
Lol I see that someone brought up that danged Col. Caruso again. I wonder what the guy thinks who invested all his time away from family and what not, to come up with the transistor. And the other inventions and scientist involved with other discoveries that the good Col. planted on behalf of the Government. Can't believe that old crackpot still has followers

Maybe he has 'followers' because those that actually read his book came away with more understanding... but in either case the fact you can't even get the man's NAME right speaks volumes for your research ability... and to the value of your contribution to the thread

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Haha very terrestrial but still confusing debris...

Keep in mind the government whose story you can choose to believe or not forced Viktor Schauberger into a virtual gag order about tornado tech and his repulsine.... ANd now how many decades later there's a professor from Canada getting funding for a tornado tech generator that will cost billions and is non portable ...

Terrestrial but very confusing debris suggests something to me, further research into certain things tends to at least make certain conclusions leap out at you.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by andromeda2.5

It is just you, and you do no good coming to a site dedicated to Extraterristial life, and conspiricies,Just to challenge us. . . What is your purpose here?

Extraterrestials will not think like us, to think like us they would have to have lived on earth surface for their entire lives. So they will calulate Risk and possibility of loss of life Much Differently.

It might be possible that it was worth it to them, to Engage in the First contact with their species, back then.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I was stationed in the area before the media got a hold of the story. and I have come to some preliminary conclusions about this event.

I was stationed at Cannon AFB, not far from where the event took place. I lived off base and as luck would have it, my neighbor, "Bobby" knew the Proctor family from his school days. We discussed the event to a great degree. He decided he would go see "Granny", that being the wife of Mr Proctor, the one who Mack Brazzel went to see. Granny remember that time very well.

She stated that Mack, did in fact come see her husband, and asked him to accompany Mack to see all the "mess" out in his field. Her husband declined the invitation. Then Granny told Bobby, you know it was kind of funny, but for a couple of weeks that followed, all the entrances to the area in question were being guarded by military jeeps with machine guns mounted on them.

You just have to decide for yourself if something "extra normal" happened out there. For me, I find the testimony to be powerful corroboration, that something really did happen. But what?

andromeda2.5, you are correct in questioning the event, even to the point that it didn't happen. I would only ask you to consider other possibilities. Yes, anyone who has the technology to travel the stars should also have contingency plans in place to deal with emergencies such as what is claimed in the unofficial story, that being that the US shot it down with radar. Your technology should be impervious to such a archaic technology as radar. You might even have plans to recover your downed pilots, ambassadors. But then, you might also consider that all life forms may not resemble human beings, in physical, spiritual appearance. Not all life forms may have a soul or conscience as is found in the majority of Human "Beings".

I have read quite a few reports that these "Entities", are prolific liars, masters of deception. So I would suggest that we look at the event as a charade, a deception from its inception. Yes, something fell in the desert, and as with all disinformation it must have a pearl of truth in it. Living creatures may have been recovered, who might have "given" some information to authorities. Then you have the rumors that much of our technology is actually back engineered from the "Craft", to include but not limited to Fiber Optics, Computer Chips, advanced Metallurgy. Then look at the condition the world is presently in and ask yourself, it is better now, than just before this "Crash"?

I say humanity fell for the oldest tricks in the books, hook, line and sinker. The hook, some kind of craft really did fall in the desert, with the real intention of deception to introduce the line and the sinker (Pearl Of Truth). The line, the information the "Crew" gave to the authorities that included non sense about time travel and being from another galaxy, and being "Aliens" (You skeptics out there knew the lies involved in this). The sinker, the secretive, uncontrolled dispersion of technologies that lead to the unchecked greed that is presently destroying our world (a sad pearl of reality). You, as a result of Roswell, are controlled, manipulated, and enslaved to a system of greed and power that will ultimately lead to the destruction of humanity, as we know it. Hook, line, and sinker....

The only question that remains is, is humanity intelligent enough to spit the hook out? Or in the case of the "Monkey Trap", let go of the banana? For a further understanding of this line of thought please review the rambling manifesto by Ted Kazinski, the mass murderer. By the way, the only problem with Ted as I see it, was he just didn't know who the real enemies are.

So, I would suggest before we start to "Judge" an "alien" life form" or its intentions, we, should study what it is that makes a human being, a human being.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Mistak: I read that the Roswell crash was a plot by the reptilian race. They basically dangled a technological carrot in the faces of the us military. They purposely crashed the ufo knowing the military would retrieve it, and would be excited and confused at the same time. The idea of reverse engineering the craft and figuring out there technology and where it came from was most important to them aside of anything else in history. Weeks later the us military was contacted by this race who claimed their planet was dying and need to study our biology. sooo... a deal was made. Technology for humans! peace out!

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

WOW U SHOULD BE AN ALIEN ENGINEER...U SEEM TO KNOW SO MUCH...u should go post on the other bs thread "whats your understanding level" bet u would get a 8 or higher.

Ya I called your thread bs.......

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Technology for humans! peace out!

Yeah and the greedy little beggars broke the treaty and took more humans for less tech

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join