It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Cooper interviewed by Alex Jones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I wasn't even aware that this interview existed until today. I've heard Bill Cooper's previous misgivings about Alex Jones and I'm not exactly sure if this interview was conducted prior to or after Cooper's statements critical of Jones. Regardless, it's an excellent interview with Cooper hitting the nail on the head as he always did.

Here are the vids:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Peace

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
This interview was before William Coopers statements about Alex Jones being a fearmonger. Ever hear the episode where he proves Alex Jones is a disinformation CIA agent?

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

I definitely reckon this was before Bill Cooper heard that Alex Jones had claimed he had booted him off his show for using foul language.
The utube clip of Cooper speaking about A. Jones confirmed he was livid with the lie.

Was it not Cooper that called the 911 attack in advance , even citing the name of Osama Bin Laden as the alleged perpetrator of the attack.
Correct me if i`m wrong but doesn`t Alex Jones now take credit for that.

I believe Cooper died shortly after 2001/ 02 ? Do you have an particular details about the circumstances of his death.
Did it involve the police ? as has been claimed , it can be hard to sort through all the conspiracies , the Internet is alive with them

More threads for ATS I suppose!

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus
reply to post by Dr Love

I definitely reckon this was before Bill Cooper heard that Alex Jones had claimed he had booted him off his show for using foul language.
The utube clip of Cooper speaking about A. Jones confirmed he was livid with the lie.

Was it not Cooper that called the 911 attack in advance , even citing the name of Osama Bin Laden as the alleged perpetrator of the attack.
Correct me if i`m wrong but doesn`t Alex Jones now take credit for that.

I believe Cooper died shortly after 2001/ 02 ? Do you have an particular details about the circumstances of his death.
Did it involve the police ? as has been claimed , it can be hard to sort through all the conspiracies , the Internet is alive with them

More threads for ATS I suppose!

Yeah on his radio show he predicted 9/11 and a few months later he was shot and killed by police while apparently 'shooting back' to defend himself on his property.

[edit on 20-9-2008 by jvm222]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

'even if i have to die on my doorstep!!!'

new topics

top topics

join