It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where would you go in your spaceship

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I'd head to this place some 30 million light years away:

Ladies and Gentleman, I'd like to welcome you to the Sombrero Galaxy

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Well first my ship, it would be made of electro healing material, replicant nanobots and microcameras. The inside of the ship will hold the antigrav, electrostatic propulsion and antimatter time/space drive.

The whole inside of the bridge room will be ovoid shaped, and the ceiling and floor both contain appropriate projections of space outside, not just one small viewscreen to see space, more like the I-MAX ship.

I would visit earth in time and space and view its potentials, maybe try to influence it not to start wars or do things and see how it ends up. In an attempt to stop selfish losers from gaining power.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I would first check out the moon, mars and the other planets in our solar system to find out whats there.

After discovering that NASA has fed us lies about the planets, I would go back to earth with pictures and blow the lid off the cover up. They would most likely be labeled as hoaxes, but at least I would have tried.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
id run a taxi service......take people anywhere they wanted

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I'd ascend into space and just spend hours upon hours staring at the Earth and listening to music. I'd then probably land on the moon and take a nap there, free from everything and everyone. Then I'd watch the Earth rise.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
the opportunities are indeed endless...but i would probably keep my UFO hidden in my garage until I really needed it, because earth is a beautiful place - it is home after all, no?

For imaginations sake...I would certainly enjoy taking it out at night, learning its functions, going to outer space for the first time would be staggering. As i got comfortable in my craft i would explore our solar system bit by bit, and, considering i wasn't stopped by whatever intergalactic police there may be, I would see what else was in our galaxy, and then begin to visit other galaxies...hopefully i would find beings who knew more about the universe than I, and could teach me things and show me places i never thought possible...

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Personally, here are places i'd like to go and why?

Pleideas - our cosmic brothers and sisters would be happy that an earthling took the time to come see them, plus the sheer knowledge i'd gain from such an ascended race ^_^.

Vega - To meet the colony of lyrans there. Interested because of what "contact movie showed"

Alpha Centauri - Close, and good chance of meeting aliens

Andromeda Galaxy - Im curious as to how the andromedians became part of that council or whatever.

In our solar system...

Mars - to prove nasa lies XD.

Moon - same

Venus - Same

Etc.

So many other places, but those would be the first.

[edit on 20-9-2008 by HanyouSpirit]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Entrainment

That looks awesome..what is it called? That looks like someplace I would like to visit as well, Everybody has such good ideas, Imagine what would be out there

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
If I had a space ship I would first fly in my ship to LA and pick up Paris Hilton and Britney Spears. Then I would fly to the moon and drop them off. I would tell them that I would be coming back even though I wouldn't be coming back for them. After that I would fly to mars and check out the place. Then I would fly to another galaxy and check out whats there.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by andromeda2.5
id run a taxi service......take people anywhere they wanted

Awesome..Now that would be a great idea..An interstellar taxi service, there are some hany different clutures in new yourk city..Imagine what kind of passengers you would pick up...

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
to Venus, first stop, to see if women really are from there.

In the navigator's seat: either Lt Uhura or Barbarella-era Jane Fonda

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Next stop: Ace Frehley's home planet

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Then I'd burn around Saturn, you know, just above the rings, then film it on my phone and upload it to YouTube

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I'd take my little alien space craft back to the planet from whence it came and cash in the reward for finding it

Of course I'd do a few detours on the way, mainly exploring our own solar system first and then moving on Zeta Reticuli and then on, and on, and on looking at everything and anything that peeks my interest

Great thread, star for you...

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I'd fly to the Keiper belt, towards Pluto to get away from our Sun. And I'll check out Uranus on my fly-by. Can ya see me?? I'll be the one with the cheap sunglasses and the purple spaceship.

Regards,

-map

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cmd18B

It's called the "Sombrero Galaxy" also known as M104 or NGC 4594. It's located in the Virgo constellation some 30 million light years away...

Pretty cool huh

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I would get as far away from this planet as fast as I could. I would not stop until I ran out of space.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Actually with my luck I'd hop into the ship just to look around, but the darned thing would have been reported stolen and the interstellar lo-jack would bring the galactic cops right to it.

Anybody know the number for a good bail-bondsman near the crab nebula?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Well I have given this some thought as to where I would go and it would be back in time and why you ask? First I figure that if Im in a spaceship I should be able to fold time and find some tear in the space time continuum that would enable me to go back and alter some important things.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join