posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:57 AM
reply to post by woodwytch
Ah, good to see you are interested. Well perhaps I should clear things up, Im not from KMS, actually live on the other edge of the Moors near
Middlesbrough, slight confusion but nevermind.
Anyway, about these 'UFO's.
As I tried to explain, on my journey I appeared to actually drive around these objects, and although they were high enough to be OCCASIONALLY blocked
by clouds, they were definately lower than stars or planets.
If I didnt know better I would have dismissed it as a plane, but I am 100% certain this was no plane.
The fact that they seemed to be hovering (more so than flying or even travelling) synchronously suggests this. Aswell as the lights, which were a very
To summarise the description really I would say:
- 2 very bright white orbs or objects
- 1 significantly brighter than the other
- hovering in/above the clouds for around an hour at least
- no noticable noise, as a helicopter would give
- approach of a Jet, then the same Jet leaving just as quick as it arrived
- 2 objets appear to drift Southwards before instantly disappearing.
Its quite a strange one for me really.