It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie: Alien abduction?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

uk.news.launch.yahoo.com

Robbie Williams could be abducted by aliens and "come back as an ambassador for their race", an expert claims.

The UK pop star, who is known to have become increasingly fascinated with UFOs in recent months, has been warned he is in danger of being taken from Earth.

Michael Luckman, Director of the New York Centre For Extraterrestrial Research, explained: "Robbie is now becoming a point man for contact with extraterrestrials.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 19-9-2008 by Xeros]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
This made me laugh and seeing as Robbie Williams has had some recent publicity tying in ATS, I thought I'd post it.

Is this guy serious? Maybe it is Robbies destiny and the aliens came from the future to send him on this path.

uk.news.launch.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
This is exactly the kind of drivel that keeps people from speaking up on the subject the first place.

I am not saying YOUR post about this is a bad one.......its showing whats being said, and the things they are spewing out are the drivel & dregs.

[edit on 19-9-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Yeah, it seems like the media is having a field day (or month) on this.

I found a short bio on Michael Luckman as I'd never heard of him: www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Sorry to burst your bubble, but i beat rob in a game of rock paper scissors and i am now going to be the ambassador....

Don't worry, it will be fine....

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Hey, it all fits! As we all know ATS owners and moderators are really reptilian aliens from CIA. And some of them indeed met (kidnapped in reality! All this interview is a hologram) Robbie Williams. After crash course in becoming ambassador for aliens he is probably busy preparing list of demands for us all to surrender.
Great job by director of research, another conspiracy solved!
p.s. - I blame it all on LHC!

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Not a good idea to put ideas like this into people heads as some may take this seriously,

And its also easy for the a celebritiy to fall into this kind of thinking. They could think: 'hey maybe i became famous for a reason...This is destiny to become....'

Its damgaing to UFO'ology and they person. Who wants a bunch of strange people following them around, thinking they are the chosen one?

Also, anyone got some info on the 'Arizona' song from him, that sounds cool, and the idea that it could bring on ufos to your house could be good for sales.

[edit on 19-9-2008 by monkeybus]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
As long as Robbie is wearing he's 'Let Me Entertain You' makeup while greeting them then thats cool with me as long as we get him back. Theres not too much good coming out of the UK at the moment, with Robbie and couple of others being the exception.

Keep Rockin Robbie

[edit on 19-9-2008 by StarTraveller]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
What is all that about? Has Robbie been abducted or had sleep paralysis?
Robbies an ambassador already?
Why does'nt he just come on here for a chat ?, insted of a 3 way conversation or whatever he does.

There's plenty of spooky stuff in my neck of the woods. It may not be as glamerous as LA, but weirdness is weirdness wherever you go!

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
yes project blue beam requires point men of this nature,who will unquestionably trust anything they are told by any "aliens".

poor guy,being manipulated like so many million of others over the past 50 years.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I posted this and my thoughts on it yesterday here

Really wish I could find the funny side but this guy has a career and I don't think the medias negativity is doing him/it any favours.

Maybe I shouldn't 'care' but he's a British icon, and I miss him not being around in that sense.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Yay, what a fantastic ambassador, so erudite, so learned, so ...oh, never mind.

Surely we can do better than poor Mr Williams?

cult of personality

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

The UK pop star, who is known to have become increasingly fascinated with UFOs in recent months, has been warned he is in danger of being taken from Earth.

How do you become at increasing danger of being taken from earth because you are interested in UFO's?
Most abductees never even thought about them before.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Given all the good that Robbie has done, he should be abducted by aliens. They should keep him safe, far away from earth, to punish us.

join