It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North side approach? vs South side damage?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by PplVSNWO

I have wondered recently, now that it seems to have come to light that there seems to be two sets of witnesses; Noc, LP path or Soc, if this is the reason why they will not ever release the videos.

I for one do not believe that they do not possess a crystal clear video of the attack. If the vdot videos show nothing, may we at least see what they do show? Why so long to see them in the first place, we all saw 11 and 175 in multiple angles? Why would they release videos that contain little if any clear footage?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by baffledon911

I have wondered recently, now that it seems to have come to light that there seems to be two sets of witnesses; Noc, LP path or Soc, if this is the reason why they will not ever release the videos.

What videos?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by pinch

Originally posted by baffledon911

What videos?

Not sure if your being sarcastic but ill play along. The FBI if I recall correctly claims to have 84 videos they confiscated that day, and were told that a very small amount show only the explosion. One or two if you count the two veiws from the same exact area we'll just say "one" the pentagon security tape that (to me at least) seems to show a plane of some type that is trailing a large white smoke plume.

I also believe that there is a video which shows a much clearer view or at least another view that reveals more of the entire crash or plane before the impact.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Well, I see no answers or replies from the debunkers. This is another problem I have with the approach to the particular side they picked. Im trying to understand how this seemingly major failure occurred in the pentagon crash.

If you have at least read the commission report you already know that according to them these hijackers were extremely well prepared. They were training to fly as far back as 2000. Taking fighting lessons from area businesses. Taking surveillance flights, exploring there targets, calculating where the best possible place to strike on the buildings(ref'd to WTC,OBL vid).

Yet we are supposed to believe that they went through all the trouble they did, the big elaborate infamous loop, swooping down into the.....Newly finished, only bomb proofed, still a construction site part of the building??? What? Please explain to me why they didnt dive into a part of the building say the side he approached from (I believe the front) , non- construction, non bomb proof, populated part of the pentagon?? Obviously, they would of inflicted much more damage to the building and occupants. Dont forget the 757 was flown under the 2nd floor and a building with a higher occupancy than the towers only lost 125 people.

Is it possible that it was all pure chance and where ever he ended that loop he was gonna fly into the side of the building? Maybe, but considering how thorough we are told these guys were it makes absolutely no sense.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join