It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO filmed in Rickmansworth UK 15/09

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Just found this, everyday there is something about UFO'S in the news from the UK.

"It was really weird - like a round ball that seemed to be on fire. It was moving really fast at a steady speed and kept at the same height

Can we rule out chinese lanterns?

"There was no wind that evening so it couldn't have been a weather balloon. It looked like something from a sci-fi film.

Link to source

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Yet another interesting UK sighting ...good stuff. The recent Bristol sightings seem to sound similar in description. I hope some more footage of this sighting is released maybe from a source not involved in the family that shot this.

Thanks for the link.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
First of all just because there is no wind on the ground level dosen't mean their can't be strong winds higher up that part of the article is misleading IMO. Here are a couple of quotes from the article that are inconsistant.

Andrew Baskeyfield spotted the unexplained ball of light circling above his home in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, at about 7:30pm Monday night.

The bright white dot, which was still visible in daylight against the blue cloudy sky, is simultaneously seen dancing around the screen of three separate mobile phones belonging to the 23-year-old, his father and older brother.

So was it Daylight or 7:30pm at night?

Also the article compares this to the five lights seen over Bristol recently

This bizarre phenomenon comes after five unexplained 'fireballs' were recently seen over Bristol, which prompted fears of a potential UFO invasion.

But It has since been found out that they were sky lanterns. Add in the 'UFO invasion' just for spice too.

Mysterious orange lights seen floating in the sky over Bristol have now been identified.
The UFOs seen in a number of locations from Fishponds to Westbury-on-Trym were actually a new slow-burning alternative to fireworks, known as sky lanterns.

Source: www.thisisbristol.co.uk...

I don't know about this one, if they can turn up the three seperate videos that they claim exist that would help this story alot. Right now there dosen't seem to be much to it and the pic isn't too helpful.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Steve B

there was probably still a bit of daylight at 7.30pm

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by expatwhite

Sunset would have been around 7pm
Source www.timeanddate.com...
I wouldn't classify this as 'daylight' but i guess it is somewhat subjective I still think this article is misleading. I have done a bit of digging for the alleged videos but haven't found anything yet hopefully they will pop up on Metro or somewhere else.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I too can't find anything, normally they appear on youtube but doesn't look like it this time.

top topics

join