It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My msn hacked?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I have reason to believe my msn acc has been hacked.While i was at work today apparently someone logged in my msn and chatted to a friend(strangley it seems).No one knows my password and no one even has access to my computer.
Now ive changed my log in password is this enough??
Is it possible they could get in to other sites and chat services i have accs with?Even if they had different passwords?
Should i just create a new msn/hotmail acc?
Yesterday my msn kept logging off and coming up it was connected to something else (cant remember what exactly it said) and then would reconnect me.
I swear to god if if this isnt a joke im going to kill someone
:sw ear:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Azador

What you need to also do Az is go and change the secret question and all that. If someone knows you even a little bit they can get in this way. What I would suggest is do something random for the secret question like:
Q: What is your fav football team
A: TelephoneWire
Something completely random like that. Thats usualy how people get in, also for password make it something long and with a random combination of letters and characters. A good example of this would be a long word with symbols replacing some of the letters and have numbers at the end with capital letters mixed in there too. They are usualy pretty secure and cant be broken easily by someone.

mmm, its annoying, but its better then someone getting into your hotmail and doing stuff you dont want them to do.

Hope that helps. cya round in chat

[edit on 18-9-2008 by funky monk]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Yea cheers funky.I have people keeping an eye out while im at work to see if it logs in.But ive changed my password and it seems to be sweet.
Im more paranoid about someone getting into my hotmail and xbox live acc and maybe other things.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Azador

No worries, I wouldnt be too worried about it man. Unless they know who you are and what your user names to that are then I wouldnt be too worried.

top topics

join